Create Account

New suspension rule petition

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Mar 7 2012, 08:03 PM
Mar 2 2012, 08:06 PM is when you responded to my PM. I replied shortly after.

Bump

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 08:01 PM

We have:

Dylan - WKP
Grim - Calgary
Bolt - LA
Me - Winnipeg
Seth - Edmonton

Who can see it. That's half the league and 3/5 of us commented this time.

Try having a representative for EVERY FUCKING TEAM! Not half of them.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 07:04 PM

Whenever you reported something, if I remember correctly, it was never really an attack.
Sometimes it's trolling. Because I remembered back on the old site Deener made it do no one was allowed to troll the team forums but I guess that is out the window too.

Also you may not see everything as an attack. But that's just you and you could have bias

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Mar 7 2012, 06:05 PM

yeah I like dis idea. Makes alot of sense ! make it happen !

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Quote:Originally posted by TSmith@Mar 7 2012, 07:04 PM

Looks like I have cracked your shell, I'm sorry spangle but if you are going to revert to excuses, then you are just simply helping my argument. I am not sold that it is 100% coincidental that after the player angered you, you announced his suspension.

What? Like I fucking said, I love Wheelz. Sure, he angered me today, but his suspension had NOTHING to do with that, at all. Just look at the thread that I'm allowing you to look at right now. It was posted yesterday and the necessary folks agreed with it. I have no idea what you're driving at here. I announced it when I did. But yet, I guess whatever I do is wrong, eh?

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Mar 7 2012, 07:05 PM

And how many of those teams were glad to take one of Calgary's best players out of the lineup for the playoffs?

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 08:08 PM

What? Like I fucking said, I love Wheelz. Sure, he angered me today, but his suspension had NOTHING to do with that, at all. Just look at the thread that I'm allowing you to look at right now. It was posted yesterday and the necessary folks agreed with it. I have no idea what you're driving at here. I announced it when I did. But yet, I guess whatever I do is wrong, eh?

Yeah. You're like a US president bro. It's lose-lose.

*personally attacks everyone in the SHL*

*tickle attack, that is* :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Mar 7 2012, 08:10 PM
*personally attacks everyone in the SHL*

*tickle attack, that is* :ph34r:

And people wonder why I'm involved with so many pill

ow fights.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 04:08 PM

Spangle, we had already addressed the fact that it was posted yesterday and that I don't understand why you hesitated to post it, I don't know why you are trying to reiterate it.

Also don't try and guilt trip, we are not 13 anymore, be a little more professional especially with the status you have in this league.

Don't lose sight of what my purpose is here, as I quote you "I have no idea what you're driving at here". This is a petition thread, I am driving at my petition...

Whatever I'm done. I accept it. I don't like it and I agree that it wasn't right to say but I felt like I had to express myself at the time. Martucci has annoyed me with his whining about everything i say IN THE LEAFS SECTION for some time And it all built up to that point.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Mar 7 2012, 04:12 PM
Whatever I'm done. I accept it. I don't like it and I agree that it wasn't right to say but I felt like I had to express myself at the time. Martucci has annoyed me with his whining about everything i say IN THE LEAFS SECTION for some time And it all built up to that point.
I'm not arguing your suspension, I'm arguing how it went down.

Quote:Originally posted by TSmith@Mar 7 2012, 07:12 PM

Spangle, we had already addressed the fact that it was posted yesterday and that I don't understand why you hesitated to post it, I don't know why you are trying to reiterate it.

Also don't try and guilt trip, we are not 13 anymore, be a little more professional especially with the status you have in this league.

Don't lose sight of what my purpose is here, as I quote you "I have no idea what you're driving at here". This is a petition thread, I am driving at my petition...

No, you're driving at making it seem as if I stalled on purpose. Yet, I didn't. I just announced it now after giving the discussion some time to happen. #conspriacy

Spangle... why can the other 5 teams not have a representative on the disciplinarian team?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

#freeme.g