Create Account

Player Agencies

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jul 30 2015, 06:29 PM

Because he cost me the GM job by leaving me off his ballot.

Yet, actual contributing members like Schultzy, Dpark, Ragnar, etc. all had me on theirs, HE obviously knows what's best for the SHL, right? He's done something to deserve an equal say as the above members, right?

Smile) Smile) Smile)

Heeeere Seabiscuit

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Jul 30 2015, 04:31 PM

Heeeere Seabiscuit

Oh look, the guy who failed miserably as PT director and got ran out within 2 seasons is talking. Cool.

Will you say something nice about me? :wub:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jul 30 2015, 06:29 PM

Because he cost me the GM job by leaving me off his ballot.

Yet, actual contributing members like Schultzy, Dpark, Ragnar, etc. all had me on theirs, HE obviously knows what's best for the SHL, right? He's done something to deserve an equal say as the above members, right?

Smile) Smile) Smile)
So who leaked his ballot?

Just because he doesn't post much publicly makes him not a contributing member to the site? He's an unbias voice in the HO, which we desperately need.

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Jul 30 2015, 04:34 PM

Just because he doesn't post much publicly makes him not a contributing member to the site? He's an unbias voice in the HO, which we desperately need.

"unbias voice in the HO"

lmfaooooooooooooo

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jul 30 2015, 06:32 PM

Oh look, the guy who failed miserably as PT director and got ran out within 2 seasons is talking. Cool.

Shiiiit you got me. Ive got a GM spot though, so i guess I'll live

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Jul 30 2015, 04:34 PM

You will get drafted in the 1st round.

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Jul 30 2015, 04:34 PM

Not now, Wind, adults are talking!

[Image: OaSEcaw]

[Image: i1vgCjR.jpg]

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Jul 30 2015, 04:34 PM

Shiiiit you got me. Ive got a GM spot though, so i guess I'll live

This isn't about a GM job at this point. It's about not letting people dictate the future of this league, when they have done absolutely nothing to prove they deserve a say in the league.

Oh, because he's "friendly" when he comes on here twice a week, that makes him perfect material for HO right? Lets just make him commish because he smiles the most IRL out of everyone in the SHL. This is legit the reasoning some people use on this god-forsaken community. It's moronic.

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jul 30 2015, 05:36 PM

Not now, Wind, adults are talking!
Then why are you here exactly? :ph34r:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

[Image: 1tUE3WU.jpg]

MRW every thread i go to people are fighting

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Jul 31 2015, 12:34 AM

He's not talking about posting, but decisions and his activity. I bet there are better members for HO and no, I am not talking about me!

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Jul 30 2015, 04:38 PM

Then why are you here exactly?  :ph34r:

I like to see where salt comes from. Y'know, like on How It's Made, but in real time!

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Half of the "League Advisors" are on WKP. Let's make sure the HO remains unbiased guise!!!!!!!!! 3/4 of the "League Advisors" are from the same shitty draft class, which to this day has it's own private Locker Room for some reason. (Shouldn't exist)

UN-BIASED HEAD OFFICE GUISE!!!!! BUT WIKIDOODLE IS SO NICE TO EVERYONE, LET'S PROMOTE HIM TO COMMISH NEXT SSN!! :D :D :D