Create Account

New penalty for Driving Under the Influence STOP DRIVING DRUNK!

UPDATE:

This guy just got sentenced to 10 years in prison and when he is released he will have a 12 year driving ban

=D>

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Pretty decent penalty for what you described in the OP.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

The worse thing for him will be having to deal with killing many people while doing something so stupid.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Mar 29 2016, 10:15 AM
The worse thing for him will be having to deal with killing many people while doing something so stupid.

Agreed, I mean this guy is made of money he could have at least taken a cab hell even a limo, they found $10,000 on him when they arrested at the scene.

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Mar 29 2016, 08:21 AM

Agreed, I mean this guy is made of money he could have at least taken a cab hell even a limo, they found $10,000 on him when they arrested at the scene.

I've heard 10k is the max you can fly with in the US.

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Mar 29 2016, 12:38 PM

I've heard 10k is the max you can fly with in the US.
Yesssir, I think he was coming home from Vegas or something from a bachelor party, I could be wrong though don't quote me on that

-----

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 5 2015, 06:42 PM
No because you're not the same person when you're 50 as you were when you were 18.

And no I'm not an advocate for drunk driving.
Choices are choices. You live with the ones you make. If being 18 is an excuse perhaps 18 is too young to be given the responsibilities it does. 18 you're an adult. Act like one.