Create Account

Season 51 the plan

11-22-2019, 09:26 PMBDonini Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg?width=394&height=421]

Please refer to Tig's comments in this thread.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

11-22-2019, 09:49 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:

Shut up penis

[Image: lebbish.gif]

11-22-2019, 09:49 PMLeppish Wrote:
11-22-2019, 09:49 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Please refer to Tig's comments in this thread.

Shut up penis

Leppy gets it

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

wassup with these punishments tho

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

11-22-2019, 09:49 PMLeppish Wrote:
11-22-2019, 09:49 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Please refer to Tig's comments in this thread.

Shut up penis

Ok I'm sorry :(

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

11-22-2019, 09:51 PMNJBadApple Wrote: wassup with these punishments tho

Minnesota forfeits their next 3 1sts and 10m of cap space.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

11-22-2019, 08:15 PMKeygan Wrote:
11-22-2019, 07:30 PMaaronwilson Wrote: What's the difference between good gming/coaching and "exploiting the engine"?

Removing TPE to make your player “worse” in order to take advantage of mediocre coding.

We relocated TPE and didn't make our players worse.

11-22-2019, 09:49 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:

Feels like this is going in circles lol. It wasn't just "using an optimal build". It was a co-ordinated, mass effort to abuse a glitch in the sim engine. Lowering passing a little to make players perform more optimally is one thing but trying to bring the entire team down to the minimum at the same (including your GMs deleting and redoing another GM's regression) so that you could have as many players abusing the glitch as possible is dangerous and game breaking since it completely threatens the little build diversity that remained in the league.

All that plus the complete refusal of any of the three responsible to accept any sort of fault whatsoever is understandably frustrating people.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019, 10:18 PM by Hallsy.)

11-22-2019, 10:06 PMBDonini Wrote:

Feels like this is going in circles lol. It wasn't just "using an optimal build". It was a co-ordinated, mass effort to abuse a glitch in the sim engine. Lowering passing a little to make players perform more optimally is one thing but trying to bring the entire team down to the minimum at the same (including your GMs deleting and redoing another GM's regression) so that you could have as many players abusing the glitch as possible is dangerous and game breaking since it completely threatens the little build diversity that remained in the league.

All that plus the complete refusal of any of the three responsible to accept any sort of fault whatsoever is understandably frustrating people.

All we did was find an advantage within the sim, I have heard rumors of a .900 Win percentage for us which never happened during our tests with our roster. We had .700 to .750 for test sims with our roster which really isn't sim breaking to my eyes. We did some extreme tests with other possible builds that produced insane results but we decided to not use those. I also thought a counter would be found as a team will able to strategize a way to beat it. We did not know it was going to be this sim breaking. Additionally, do you think we want the league to stop runing? I want to win games plain and simple and if the league is not running. we cant win games.We never had the intention of breaking the sim for the lols or threaten the league as it did.

Omnomnomnom mmmmm buttered up sim league drama yummy

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Also I saw someone mention injecting illegal TPE but now I can't find it to quote.

I have tips.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

11-22-2019, 10:15 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
11-22-2019, 10:06 PMBDonini Wrote: Feels like this is going in circles lol. It wasn't just "using an optimal build". It was a co-ordinated, mass effort to abuse a glitch in the sim engine. Lowering passing a little to make players perform more optimally is one thing but trying to bring the entire team down to the minimum at the same (including your GMs deleting and redoing another GM's regression) so that you could have as many players abusing the glitch as possible is dangerous and game breaking since it completely threatens the little build diversity that remained in the league.

All we did was find an advantage within the sim, I have heard rumors of a .900 Win percentage for us which never happened during our tests with our roster. We had .700 to .750 for test sims with our roster which really isn't sim breaking to my eyes. We did some extreme tests with other possible builds that produced insane results but we decided to not use those. I also thought a counter would be found as a team will able to strategize a way to beat it. We did not know it was going to be this sim breaking. Additionally, do you think we want the league to stop runing? I want to win games plain and simple and if the league is not running. we cant win games.We never had the intention of breaking the sim for the lols or threaten the league as it did.

[Image: BouK8vn.gif]

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Thanks for the update and how much effort you guys have been putting into this situation

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Can I inject tpe??

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks to everyone working on a long-term solution.

Also, thread line-up when?

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!