Create Account

Season 51 the plan

thank you ho for being gud bois and getting the season (and league) back on tracc
we owe you a lot

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Oh god please don’t ask your GM.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

11-22-2019, 07:12 PMFinnRhys Wrote:
11-22-2019, 07:08 PMhotdog Wrote: thanks tomas and HO!

can you edit point #1 to clarify that all equipment-related redistributions are exempt from that undoing before a hundred people ask that

This! Can you clarify point 1? I purchased equipment this offseason and redistributed because I have no real need for it, will that be reversed? Question 1/100

yup is all good, sorry for the confusion

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

what happens to players with passing more than 20 lower than scoring since there is a gap cap now?

11-22-2019, 07:23 PMefiug Wrote: what happens to players with passing more than 20 lower than scoring since there is a gap cap now?

Public humiliation via tomato throwing /s

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

What's the difference between good gming/coaching and "exploiting the engine"? What's the acceptable win % before it's considered cheating?
The 2 shooters + 1 passer thing is something I've seen on the sths forums but once you start test simming it quickly becomes obvious that snipers >>>>> passers.
We're trying to build the best team possible just like everyone is, ours just turned out to be too OP apparently.

Anyway, you're not going to find settings that would make passing important in STHS, however defense is as important as scoring and it's the secondary attribute for passing in the decision-making formula.

What if we define new archetypes something like

Sniper: SC 99 / DF 70 cap
Playmaker: SC 70 / DF 99
Two-way/all-around: SC 80 DF 80

Then set passing to 40 for everyone and adjust the sliders. In theory a SC 70 DF 99 player would have more assists than a sniper and all 3 builds should be more or less equally good.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

11-22-2019, 07:07 PMSamee Wrote: we've been foiled boys
I’m honestly surprised this didn’t say first

Need a sig :-/

thank mr tomas

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

how long is the build change gonna he suspended for

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I want something different than sths. It’s been too damn long we been using this sim engine it doesn’t have enough different attributes to make building your player past 700 tpe even remotely interesting.

But also I’m cool with whatever lmao But I mean I’ll be honest I may have been in this league for 9 real life years and I may keep coming back like some kind of masochistic psychopath but 9 years of playing the same game is tough. I don’t play any video games I played 9 years ago. Just food for thought.

Need a sig :-/

11-22-2019, 07:30 PMaaronwilson Wrote: What's the difference between good gming/coaching and "exploiting the engine"? What's the acceptable win % before it's considered cheating?
The 2 shooters + 1 passer thing is something I've seen on the sths forums but once you start test simming it quickly becomes obvious that snipers >>>>> passers.
We're trying to build the best team possible just like everyone is, ours just turned out to be too OP apparently.

Anyway, you're not going to find settings that would make passing important in STHS, however defense is as important as scoring and it's the secondary attribute for passing in the decision-making formula.

What if we define new archetypes something like

Sniper: SC 99 / DF 70 cap
Playmaker: SC 70 / DF 99
Two-way/all-around: SC 80 DF 80

Then set passing to 40 for everyone and adjust the sliders. In theory a SC 70 DF 99 player would have more assists than a sniper and all 3 builds should be more or less equally good.

[Image: BouK8vn.gif]

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Next announce punishments

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

season’s back on so that means we can all stop fighting and bickering and be friends again woooo love the site love the members aloha my boys

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

11-22-2019, 07:53 PMnour Wrote: season’s back on so that means we can all stop fighting and bickering and be friends again woooo love the site love the members aloha my boys

Everyone can all be friends agane :-)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Go Mets baby love da mets

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page