Create Account

S42 PT #3 - Branching Out

Michael Boychuk has opened his own hustler's paradise. It is more or less a big rented out spot for any kind of baller to come and enjoy themselves. Money flying around, bets being made on sports, girls all over, card games with people betting houses and shit. It is a popular spot, especially among members of the SHL, SBA, VHL, EFL where players that ball out like to hang out. There are girls on girls on girls, both paid and not paid to be there. There are stripper poles, a drive-in where people can show off their cars, and even stations along the sides where you can just game out. Hell, there is also a vault in the back for money and places to keep your drugs, whether you intend to sell it or not. It is called a hustler's paradise for a reason, and Boychuk makes sure that all are welcome.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

I’ve got a side business back home in Baytown. It’s a little fish and tackle shop on the docks called “Lightning Rods and Bait” that I hang around during off-seasons. It’s usually closed or semi-operated by my good friend Sirichai while I’m in Detroit playing. It’s a nice gig, it doesn’t make me a lot of money, but y’know that’s not really what I’ve got it for. It gives me a little something to do when I get home. Just go down to the docks, light up a cigar and drink some rum while I sit behind the counter and soak up a little sun and enjoy the nice sea air. Honestly thinking of opening one up here in California, but then it becomes more than just my little chill business that I just do for the hell of it. It also gives me a compelling reason to go back home, since I don’t really have any conventional family connections to the area.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Written Task: Write 150 words or more about your player’s new business. Do you have a retail store? What services or product are you selling? How are you going to tie in your hockey career to the business?

Hockey has always been one of Louie Garrett's passions. A little known fact about Garrett, however, is that he also has a huge love of chicken and waffles so that is exactly what he is bringing to the pacific northwest. Today Garrett is announcing the opening of Louie Garrett's Chicken & Waffles Shack in downtown Seattle, Washington. The menu is pretty simple right now... just chicken and waffles, but there is a variety of different chicken spices that you can get to go along with our soon to be famous buttermilk waffles. Garrett is already planning on pitching his business to the Riot to maybe get a sponsorship opportunity and hopefully be able to sell Riot branded gear in the future. Garrett doesn't just want to stop with the pacific northwest though. He also has plans to expand the business to St. Louis and potentially even go international with a potential location in Halifax. Business should be booming for an all new dining experience.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Zoidberg Jr. has a stake in a business outside of his hockey career. It was actually a venture started by his father who used his contract earnings to ensure profitability after his career ended.

Zoidberg and Son Trucking was founded a few years back and after inking an ELC with the Rage, Junior bought into the company and officially became a full partner. Trucking can be a very lucrative business and with the financial security the father and son tandem brings to it, it is a big time opportunity off the ice for the Zoidberg family. Working in a warehouse before breaking into the SHL, the elder Zoidberg had gotten licensed to operate the big rigs as his career in the SHL wasn't assured. Junior will be eligible to go to get licensed this coming off-season and is looking to get behind the wheel for some quick trips before he returns to training for next season. Growing up around Peterbilt's has Junior pretty involved in the operation and maintenance of them and that translated into a good opportunity to have a good safety net to fall back on, or even a fun post-hockey career.

The added bonus of both Zoidberg's having a SHL pedigree is that advertising opportunities are abundant and there's a lot of connections they've made that will help them drum up endless supplies of business. They've already started working out details for concession deliveries in Calgary and other league related hauling is already in the works.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Mikhail Lokitonov is a massive sports fan, so he felt it would only make sense for his business to deal in sports in some way shape and form. He's also very much into good food, despite growing up a very picky eater. So after careful consideration, Mikhail has decided to open up a sports bar and grill in downtown Toronto named Loki's Lounge. Due to his high profile status as one of the SHL's young stars (pun very much intended), he has a lot of pull and ability to get a lot of rare sports memorabilia, both from the history of Toronto and around the world as well. On top of the great decor, he has enlist the help of the best chefs and bar owners in the world to ensure the best food and beverages for the money. Another goal of his to help his second love, football (soccer) grow in North America and has invited all the local supporter clubs to use the bar for game days as they please.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Written Task: Write 150 words or more about your player’s new business. Do you have a retail store? What services or product are you selling? How are you going to tie in your hockey career to the business?

When Ulrich first came to Montreal he could not believe his eyes, as ten million food bars, lit up the night sky, selling all kinds of foods. Most populair was of course the Poutine, a dish made with fries, cheese and gravy. Now Ulrich has a bit of a hankering for owning a buisness and decided to also get in on the food market.

For his food court he decided to start serving a dish which is often linked to Sweden, but also makes apperances in Norway and that is the dish of surströmming. Surströmming is a dish of Herring fished in the northern part of the baltic sea. The herring is then put through a fermentation process of atleast six months, enough salt is added to prevent the fish from rotting. Giving the herring a delicious strong smell and acidic taste.

Strangely enough the shop has yet to make any kind of profit as customers seem to be unable to find the shop to enjoy a delicious plate of surströmming

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

As a prominent lumberjack in his Swedish community, Sven Brokstad has decided to branch out into more tree related products. He now runs an herbal medicine store with many different products.

He usually goes around in the forests to collect many local herbs to create his medicine. Many of his favorite products are Tansy, Evening Primrose, Bishop's Lace, and of course mushrooms of all varieties.

Many people come around to try and purchase some weed or other illegal drugs. Sven obviously does none of this and does not understand where that implication came from. He has a neon green plus sign as a representation of the healing his products perform and that they are from the earth. None of these illegal products make their way into his store; he is very above board.

If you would like some just go down to Karlstad and ask around, everyone knows him. He will usually brew a nice tea for you as well.

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Eduard started his own German restaurant in the Buffalo area not far from the Key Bank Center the home of the Buffalo Stampede. Thankfully there are quite a good amount of costumers so it's actually quite the profitable business for the winger from Fulda, Germany. On the menu you have the typical German dishes that everyone knows. Stampede fans obviously like to visit this restaurant for the possibility of meeting a Stampede player since the restaurant is often visited by those after a game to celebrate the win or some career milestones. At one wall you have a ton of signatures and memorabilia from Stampede players which can be quite the attraction at times.

Another reason to visit this restaurant is because of the imported beer directly from Germany which is often a highlight for the guests. It's also a nice place get a nice lunch on your work days which will keep you full throughout the day.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Logan is known for being a great hockey player and many also do know him as someone who is passionate for music and art in general. Instead of a retail store like most players Logan decides he would make his own beats and write his own words and become a musician who focuses on Hip hop and Pop styled music. Logan uses the program Fruit Loops Studio to make his beats he’s still new to it but he thinks once he gets it he will surely be liked by everyone who listens to music. Logan is a Lyrist who can write raps on the spot about anything and any doubts about it just ask anyone in the Crows Locker room. I will tie the hockey career into it fairly easy being I can write music and make it on the way to games on the planes and during my free time. One benefit of being a hockey player is making my team mates listen to my songs and critique them all.

[Image: BBQ_Flyer.png]

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

161 words

Masksimovs Pizza and Steakhouse - The finishing touches are just being done on the inside of the building, as we await the big sign to be placed on the building to officially open up the restaurant. Maksimovs Pizza and Steakhouse will be a sit down restaurant, service some of the best Pizza in town, while only serving Triple AAA Alberta beef.

Knowing that Calgarians love their hockey, and Pizza each week will have rotating special pizza that are based on the top dragons players of the week, and the opposing team that is coming into town to play. On top off that Maksimov will also donate two dollars from each Steak sale to the Dragons community foundation to help young families come to Dragon Games.

Once a month Maksimov will host a meet and greet where the dragons players will make the Pizza's form 2-4 PM, then from 4-6 PM fans will be able to meet their favorite players.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

McLovin is ready to make more money using his own money. He finally chases his secondary dream of owning a Sports Bar and Restaurant in downtown Anchorage. He names his bar "The Slot" and he offers a phenomenal array of beers, wines, and spirits. He will offer a local brewery on tap, along with his personal favorite Miller Lite, and a few other crowd favorites, followed by the standard bottled beers. Everyone at the bar will get $1 shots every time McLovin scores in an actual game. His food menu will feature your generic bar food, all the way to satisfying entrees like steaks, burgers, pastas, soups, and salads.

Also, using the local music scene, he offers live music Friday and Saturday night to help local bands get recognition along with giving visitors a fun environment to hang out at. McLovin will gladly give autographs when he's hanging out at the bar while he's in town also to help build the Armada fan base and give a fun incentive to attending the bar.

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa

Known for his physical play and hard work during the season and in the offseason, Jonathan Lundberg has begun offering training and nutrition programs for current or aspiring professional athletes. He is partnering with his personal nutritionist in this venture. Diet and exercise have been key to Lundberg continuing to play at a high level late into his career, and he wants to share what he has learned. Currently, he specializes in programs for hockey players, but he has been reaching out to other athletes and trainers to start developing programs for athletes in other sports. There is no official location for this business. For the initial consultation, clients will either provide a training location, or they can work in Lundberg’s personal gym. The athletes are provided a customized workout and meal plan based on their individual goals. Each workout is broken down minute by minute for each exercise, including rest time between. The business is focused on athletes in Minnesota and will be looking to expand if there is demand.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 03:03 PM by karlssens.)

Back during his days in Portland Nikolaus Scholz was known for making the best streusel. It was believed he inherited the recipe from his great, great grandmother who grew up in Scholz' hometown of Neumunster, Germany. When he made the move to Edmonton he put his streusel dreams on the back burner to focus on his profession as a hockey player. Now in the twilight of his career Scholz has started thinking about the future and what he intends to do when he ultimately retires. Over the years several players in the blizzard locker room got wind of Scholz' delicious streusel making abilities and have on occasion asked him to whip up a batch for special events such as christmas, easter, etc. Tanner is a big fan of apple pie with streusel, while Rockefeller has requested coffee cake with streusel topping regularly. Well it had gotten to the point that Scholz opened up his own bakery a couple seasons back, which is operated by his wife Mia. While the focus is largely on pastries and pies with streusel topping, they also sell a wide variety of cakes and other delicious goods. Recently the shop has become quite famous for selling blizzard themed desserts. Based largely around their own favourite pastries, they designed a menu item for each blizzard player. Currently the gooseberry crumb cake, named the tigole streuselkuchen is a fan favorite.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Walter Hobbs has a few business ideas but his biggest is owning a weed control company where the slogan is the weeds stop here with a picture of him in full goalie gear. He intends in having a building to work out of with a shop at the back to house his equipment and products. He intends to have products that people can come in and purchase,like weed control sprays, plant and grass fertilizer. Clients may also purchase weekly, monthly or yearly maintenance plans.

Obviously Hobbs would need a crew of people to work for him and plans on a company size of about 20 people. Planning to start his business in Texas and Montreal, he hopes to branch out and franchise his company possibly excluding Minnesota, Edmonton and Toronto (rivalry), possibly eventually starting a pest control division in those cities instead of weed control. His tried and true method of weed control for the world to see.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]