Create Account

Sunday Funday: Future

Five years now hopefully Tanner and the Pride are consistent playoff contenders as their upcoming draft picks are really coming into their own on the big team and Tanner is somewhere around his peak.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

In 5 seasons Tatu will be at his physical peak, likely a perennial contender for the Stevens trophy and anchoring the 1st pairing for a dominant Stampede team.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

In five seasons my guy will become the best player in San Francisco Pride history.  pride

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

In 5 seasons? Still playing. Hell, even ten seasons, still playing. Depends on where my TPE count is once regression really kicks off. Figure Kruger has at least a good five seasons in him post-regression, maybe longer.

And then we move onto the next one.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 09:38 PM by UncleLeosKomrade.)

Professionally, Maui will hopefully tearing up the SHL with the Manhattan Rage. Personally, Maui hopes to be able to help other Hawaiians discover that great game of hockey.

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

Shooter had a pretty good rookie campaign, especially for coming up one year early. I think he'll be in the cusp of his prime and possibly be snatching scoring awards as a Dragon Smile

Toner expects to be in the prime of his career within the next 5 seasons. If anything were to happen and force him to retire within that time he would like to buy his own piece of land and build a ranch.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Bitties will return to Greenland to run his ancestral farm that's been in the family for generations.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

In five seasons I hope to still be kicking ass and taking names with Edmonton. Nobody can know what the future holds for certain, but I feel pretty good about the idea that we can win a cup in my time there as well.

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

Kosonen will either be retired or nearing the end of his career. Hopefully, he'll have 1 or more cups added to his accomplishments by then, too.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

In five years time, Deets will be retired from playing hockey but may fall into some youth hockey coach type deal or stay involved in the Wolfpack organization in some way. He'll defo have his Wolffles business going on and be living in Boston with his family, so fans will still see him around.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

While Partridge remains an extremely ambitious person, he recognizes the rebuilding state of the Pride, and as such I hope that within 3-5 seasons the Pride will become a consistent challenger for making a playoff appearance, with successful runs being soon to follow.

I will be playing for the Seattle Riot still. I plan on competing for a cup unless all the people we draft continue to go inactive.

In five years, truthfully, Pietra Volkova will probably have retired. She’s getting old, and she would like to settle down fully and spend more time at home with her family and her husband. In five seasons, she will be on the sidelines at rinks cheering on her children as they pursue their own professional hockey careers.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

In 5 seasons, I think my player will still be in Manhattan, as a part of a championship contending team. Lets hope time proves me right.

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]