Create Account

Weekend Funtime: An SHL Tale

09-28-2018, 09:00 PMMayuu Wrote: "I'm gonna give you a lick with my razer tounge, can't you see I'm hottee then the sun?" the he opens his mouth like a scene in the alien..

revealing @"luketd" was inside the mascot the whole time! He dabs and runs onto the rink to body check some goalies, except one goalie decides to fight back. And that goalie is...

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

...Hollywood superstar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who was in full gear filming for his new movie "Mighty Ducks: Revengeance." After landing a few solid jabs, The Rock took a step back and said...

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

been kidnapped, and the SHL is looking for people to volunteer to join the search party in hopes of finding the Jets players. Will it work?

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

Can you smell it? Can you smell what the rock is cooking? The auditorium looks like a boxing ring, with then rock in the middle. He notices no one is left except...

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 11:36 AM by I Am a Coupon.)

...Pull up the collars of their jean jackets and simultaneously all pull out their switchblade, the crowd gasps, but wait! They aren't blades they’re just combs. One of the buds pulls out  1 gallon tub of hair gel and the entire roster dips their switch-combs in and say in unison...

[Image: 9d3oxij.png][Image: 8xyKeyf.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]

[Image: Lq99Y4d.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Members of Winnipeg have ... suddenly announced that they have opened a new department in their organisations, due to recent situation in the league. The new department is called SLASH - Strong Language Analytics Support Hub. This new department will be monitoring and analysing the use of possibly strong language in the league.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

And in that department, the only person fit for the job, is the one and only SlashMC. When he walks up to the stage to talk to the press he starts off my saying this

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

09-28-2018, 10:05 PMNictox Wrote: Can you smell it? Can you smell what the rock is cooking? The auditorium looks like a boxing ring, with then rock in the middle. He notices no one is left except...

... a number of users who don't understand what's going on, The Rock jumps up on the ropes to address these people, "stop responding to the OP u fucks, do if right." Then he throws the mic straight at...

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

A small child! Oh my god a small child was hit in the face with a microphone thrown from Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! The child looks concussed he's wobbling as he tries to stand but wait he pulls his mask off and it's none other than...

[Image: 9d3oxij.png] [Image: 8xyKeyf.png]
[Image: KillTheArchitect.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 06:22 AM by CaptainCrazy.)

09-29-2018, 01:06 AMKillTheArchitect Wrote: A small child! Oh my god a small child was hit in the face with a microphone thrown from Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! The child looks concussed he's wobbling as he tries to stand but wait he pulls his mask off and it's none other than...

...Esa Anrikkanen. Yes, it is SHL legend Esa. Everyone is shocked seeing him. He is looking very angry. He takes microphone from the ground and...

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

09-29-2018, 06:22 AMCaptainCrazy Wrote: ...Esa Anrikkanen. Yes, it is SHL legend Esa. Everyone is shocked seeing him. He is looking very angry. He takes microphone from the ground and...

Beigns eating the microphone, piece by piece he devours every small bit of plastic and electronics. How's that for a fucking announcement? Eggy..

RETIRED

09-29-2018, 07:25 AMMayuu Wrote: Beigns eating the microphone, piece by piece he devours every small bit of plastic and electronics. How's that for a fucking announcement? Eggy..

Once he eats the microphones, you begin seeing his stomach grumbling. Then you see something pushes against his stomach from within, like a baby kicking, but much more aggressively. The part of the microphone are rebuilding into something new in his stomach. You can hear steam engine noises and parts clicking.

Then the newly formed robot rips out of Esa's stomach, like the Alien babies from the Alien movies. The robot is none other than....

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

... Esa’s recreate. The moment shocks the crowd. After a very long time Esa is in the league, could this be a prophecy?? Could this be Esa’s recreate foretold in front of us?

The robot jumps out and begins to speak...

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Begun to remove their team jacket to reveal a new logo for an expansion team, The Nevada Nighthawks, proving once and for all that the SHL, like the NHL hates canadian teams because.....

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

09-29-2018, 09:29 AMluketd Wrote: ... Esa’s recreate. The moment shocks the crowd. After a very long time Esa is in the league, could this be a prophecy?? Could this be Esa’s recreate foretold in front of us?

The robot jumps out and begins to speak...

I have returned in a new form. But this time, I'm not here to build the Dragons up but I am here to destroy them. I am the Anti-Esa. The roboto's eyes go black, lightning strikes, and he begins his plan to destroy the Calgary Dragons franchise.

The first step of his plan is to....

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons