Create Account

Life On Autopilot

Recording tonight! Ask more questions if you have any!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Actually recording tonight if anyone has more questions!

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Which attribute will Mauldin have at 99 first?

If you're designing a new arena for a hockey team what unique features would you include?

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Answered.

Recording Monday! Get some questions in if you want

Welp

What changes need to be made to the send-down process, budgeting and regulations.

How can we encourage donations to the site to allow for some advertising?

Should we be advertising?

Have you ever heard Weird Al Yankovich’s “Grapefruit Diet”? If not, you would appreciate it.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I am planning on recording the next episode tonight!

Topics I’ll cover:
Album Review: Altin Gün’s “Gece”
Ford released a new Video today
Veronica Mars Season 4 Review
Questions

Post anymore questions please!

Hows it feel to finally get 1st overall?

Do you have any collections? I have a small shot glass collection and have also recently started buying blurays from thriftstores/yardsales/etc.

If you had to buy a non EV within your budget, what would you get? (I'll allow you to pick one hybrid and one NON hybrid lol)

Have you seen The Terror? I've heard it is a similar style show as Chernobyl and is about Franklin's arctic expedition.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

What do you think of professional sports teams receiving public funding for their arenas?

If you have listened to my podcast, do you have any recommendations for bands based on the bands I mentioned? If not, do you have any recommendations for someone who doesn't really follow many bands?

How much of an advantage does a team have earning the #1 overall pick? Do you consider it a major positive for a team or only so much so?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Answered.

1. Would you ever consider trading the 1st overall pick?

2. Is there a place for enforcers in SHL?

3. What is your favorite U2 song?

4. Have you been following the ´golden era´ of comedy podcasts in Youtube? (The Fighter and The Kid, Tigerbelly, Andrew Santino, Theo Von etc etc)
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 01:30 PM by Wasty.)

Recording tonight! Hit me up with some more questions

When drafting do you go best player available or do you look towards position need more?

Are you a fan of Steve Winwood or any of his groups from over the years like Blind Faith or Traffic?

Does LA still have a LR on the site or is it 100 percent discord these days?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Actually recording tonight as I have decided to record every other week now. Tonight's the night so get your questions if you want or... listen to me ramble about Electric Cars and other topics you might not care as much about lol.