Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Players & Pets day

Honestly, I don't have a pet anymore but i'd love to have a Shiba Inu and Husky. I've grown up around dogs so not having one is really sad for me. I'd Name them Delta (Shiba Inu) and Slush (Husky) after 2 plushes i own.

I dont have any pet but my daughter wish to have a dog or cat. I would really love to have a otter. I love this animals.

Name for ...
... Dog: Lucy, Zora / Thibault, Wayne
... Cat: Susi, Hanna / Peter, Garfield
... Otter: Anna, Anne / Konstantin, Marcus

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Coming from a farm I had lots of "pets", though I'm not sure if can consider a bunch of cows as pets. We also had a Border Collie dog and he was the best dog you could ever want. I still miss him Sad

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

[Image: R8akZsD.png]

[Image: Rbqq7Ew.png]

Im bringing #Kat_Izzy to the arena... She is 5 year old feline that does venture outside in the summer but stays very local.. She finds eating chipmunks #delicious and looks at eggs and turkey as delicacies.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I didn't use to have any pets of my own but chose to adopt my girlfriends doggo into my life. She is named Emi (the dog, not the gf) and used to be pretty wild but is now getting older and a bit more mellow. Still, when she comes in to demand her hugs and pets then she will still make a pretty strong argument...

I have a few pets. Sure I could bring one of my two dogs, Jerry Larry or Kiki Rae, but since I play in New Orleans I'll bring my bud Sliverous. Sliverous is a snake. Snakes are cool. Something something voodoo something something New Orleans something something black magic. Seriously though, Sliverous is awesome and all but it might be too cold in an arena for him, so Jerry Larry would probably tag along for this one.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

I like to bring my parakeet to the area. he is kinda fat and I have had his wings clipped in a way that he can take off and get places around the arena but he can't actually fly around. its fantastic during games when he sits on the score box/highlight TV above the ice.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

I have pet giraffe and I bring him to the ice rink. His name is Jeffery and he loves ice skating but has trouble holding a hockey stick but that is okay. He is part of the Animalympics as a figure skater and he is really a treat to watch. He eats leaves from trees and likes drinking grape soda.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Cassius Darrow has no pets. He's not opposed to animals--he will pet a dog that comes to visit him, or allow a cat to rub against his leg--but he's never felt he needed a pet. If he were to get one, it would probably be a cat. They are low maintenance and do their thing, so Darrow can focus on his hockey goals.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

It's quite obvious that I would bring Teddy, The Wonderpup with me anywhere I go. He's my twenty pound partner in crime, and is way too smart for his own good. He's got a ton of personality and quite possibly the best dog... ever.

[Image: 13ydtvd.jpg]

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I do not own any pets but this thread has not enough turtoises in it, so I will try to correct this and post a happy, cute tortoise.
[Image: PKAnCeB.png]

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

I brought my little Bichon to the rink, he is the love of my life and what pushes me to go into professional hockey I don’t know what I would do without him

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I wanted an ant farm growing up, but my parents always told me that I was too irresponsible. now that I'm a big boy I can do what I want. no bedtime. I used a bit of my first smjhl paycheck to buy an ant farm, but because I'm so hardcore, I filled it with deer ticks. I bought the simple 50 pack and they hadn't liked the sand as much as I had hoped. i brought them to the locker room one day to show the "mites on ice" (not actual termites, im sure the termites would have gotten along fine with my tick farm), and one of the damn kids knocked over the farm in the mites locker room. the farm, being the hardcore version, was made of glass, and shattered everywhere, so the children's locker room was covered in glass, sand, and ticks. it was very sad to lose all 50 of my pets in one moment as one careless kid couldn't catch my farm as i tossed it to him. I rescinded my check to that charity, and those children were uninvited from the game.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I currently don't have a pet, but taking a page out of gordieboom's post I did have a pet gorilla named poncho during my time as a dwarf hunter.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I brought my 9 year old black labrador named Odie. He's not as active as he used to be, but he never stops wiggling his entire butt whenever he wags his tail, which is 90% of the time.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]