Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Players & Pets day
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 10:27 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: game+is+going+to+the+dogs.jpg]

With an off day upcoming your franchise has invited 52 public schools to the arena for 'Players and pets' day!

----

Written Task: Talk about your pets! which did you bring to the arena? tell us a little about them! (feel free to post pictures of your pets!) If you don't have a pet, talk about one that you would like to have, or one that you simply borrowed for this event. (Must be 25+ words)

Additional:
All members who followed the criteria will receive 1 capped TPE

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES.

Deadline: Sunday, 10 PM EDT
Any posts with malicious intent will not be graded.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I have three pets. I have a Dane/Labrador mix named Toby and two cats, Felix and Freya. Felix is a domestic shorthair and Freya is a longhair domestic/Maine coon Mix. I don't bring any of them to the arena because well the cats don't like public places, and Toby is way too friendly and forgets he is 80lbs. Cats are both indoor, and they both have their own quirks. Felix is a standard cat. Likes to climb things, and only want a little attention. Freya wants to be in your lap always, and just generally like to be near people. Both don't scratch or anything so that's good. Toby wants to be my shadow, and he is into everything I am doing. Love the guy, but I have probably hurt myself with his dependency issues.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

I don't own a pet. The only virtual pet i owned though was wolf Timber from the game World of Warcraft. He would be a perfect companion to a Wolfpack game.

[Image: 269338.jpg]

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

I brought my big ol' old english sheep dog, Cliff. This dude is on the bigger side for his breed and an even bigger goof. He is shaggy as hell and will be your best friend for a slice of cheese. He is also lazy as all get out. The kids will love him.

[Image: hkDUF.jpg]

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Unfortunately, I don't have a pet. However, I've always wanted a husky. Always loved the look of a husky and it would be perfect to bring to a rink, the cold wouldn't affect it.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I would have brought my little Lucy to the game. Lucy is basically a dog even though she is a cat. She has an affinity for the puck because it reminds her of a roomba. She's never seen a roomba but I bet she'd they were the same. Maybe I'd bring Ellie as she is a pretty princess and a dog

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Dom unfortunately is not home enough to feel like he can commit to having a dog, but he sure loves befriending the dogs in his apartment complex. There is one lil guy in particular he loves to hang with who he'd bring out. His name is Carl and he is a pittie who loves other dogs, is fine around kids, and just wants to explore. We love Carl.
[Image: 9Nf7ZBB.jpg]

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

I have two dogs, Roxie and Marley. I would probably just take Roxie to the rink because Marley has severe anxiety and would probably not enjoy going to the arena with me. Woof

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I have a pet turtle. I would not bring him to the rink as turtles are cold blooded and need to be carefully monitored to ensure that their environment is safe for them. Bringing him to the rink would be irresponsible and cruel. It would also be a bad idea because he shits everywhere.

[Image: horvat3.png]

[Image: otter_urchins_610.png?itok=G2INf8Qw]

These are my two pets who I love very much and would never think to harm or eat or crack open on my stomach and slurp the flesh out of

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I brought my cats Flony and Lefta to the rink with me. They both spent the entire day freaking out as they are afraid of very cold things such as the ice on the rink.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

I don’t have my pet with me right now in Toronto, but I have a dog back in Norway named Squizzy who stay with my parents during the season. Our favourite activity to do together is to get on hikes in the mountains near Bergen.

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

[Image: QiLG0ps.jpg]

my australian shepherd Luci is one bad ass bitch. she comes anywhere and everywhere she can with me. she a deaf girl but that doesnt stop her from being the happiest and most outgoing pup there is. she looooves people and animals alike... so much so that she is upset if she doesnt get to meet you.

Because I don't have a pet, I decided to take @hotdog to the arena on a leash and pass him off as my pet otter. He was pretty upset, but I couldn't hear any complaints through his muzzle so we even entered the pet tricks show. He won first place! What a champ.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I have a pet wolf named Casper. He's all white. We've socialized him, so somehow it's acceptable to bring him places and people just think he's a dog. It works for me.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother