Create Account

Official PC Gaming Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 18 2014, 02:20 PM
Anyone played Papers Please? Such an addicting game

Late but loooove this game

Papers Please is beast. GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

Dota2 is too much close to that "lol" feel, and I cannot stand LoL. Probably just like that due to watching twitch during most of my free time.

tez hook me up with Papers Please. I dont wanna spend $$ on it.

GORLAB, GET ME A BETTER CPU, THE ONE YOU SUGGESTED IS ONLY OKAY

First you need a bigger budget 701 Tongue

I just dropped 1900 on a new CPU and it's god-tier.

so not get fired from my new job once i get one, ill try

Awesomenauts is $0.99 (90% off) right now for the next 5 hours on Steam. Would be crazy not to buy at that price, tbh. It's like a 90s cartoon, casual, relaxed, platformer version of LoL/Dota.

LEGO Marvel is $5.00 from $20.00 IIRC. Can't pass that up either :ph34r:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Buy The Ship.

HILARIOUS and fun to play. $5 and you get two free copies to gift as well.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

So I figured out how to have steam boot my roms from shit like super nintendo and genesis etc. The steam tiles are amazeballs

[Image: RiPaFfV.png]

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

It's a pretty old game, but has/does anyone play Super Meat Boy? Picked it up for $3 during the Summer Sale! It's super fun. I find it incredibly hard though. It probably doesn't help that I'm using keyboard and mouse though rather than a controller

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Jul 6 2014, 01:50 PM
It's a pretty old game, but has/does anyone play Super Meat Boy? Picked it up for $3 during the Summer Sale! It's super fun. I find it incredibly hard though. It probably doesn't help that I'm using keyboard and mouse though rather than a controller

Ya it really requires a controller to fully get good at it. It is easily my favorite steam game.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Anyone get Civ: Beyond Earth yet? Going to at some point, will probably wait until the Winter Sale though.

On a related note, has anybody ever done the /r/civ weekly/monthly challenges? Some of them are pretty fun and are a great way to find something to do if you're bored with the game. Currently doing one where you have to have every tile of the map in your territory as the Shoshone.

I am so fucking sick of that game. Played it like 8 hours a day for a month straight and haven't touched it since.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

I somehow doubt that, considering Beyond Earth has been out for like a week Tongue