Create Account

S42 PT #1 - Trading Card Game

The card THE DUDE is one of the most rare trading cards one can find it is a collectors dream item to have. The dude card is a solid defensemen and when played he will not only block every shot that comes his way but can also be used as an attack style card with how man goals the young stud can score. Dudes Attributes have him at 90 Defense, 94 Scoring and with his skating at 90 he is always a threat on the ice. If you get dudes card in a St. Louis jersey it can be paired with the Logan Jensen Mvp Cup winning card that will create an unstobale duo with great chemistry between the two. Dude can also be paired with the Texas Renegade Logan Jensen Thunder Dome god card where Both players will put shit talk and out play the other team and players like they always do. So be sure to find yourself a Dude card if you wanna win.
@Dude

[Image: 1532289308905851.png?t=154192]

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

As a member of the San Francisco Pride, Riku Koskinen embodies the very spirit of what it means to be a member of a pride of ferocious kings of the jungle. As a result of these traits, the Riku Koskinen collector card has two key attributes that define its place in every competitive META deck build, in addition to being exceptionally strong when synergized with a Pride heavy roster.

Heart of the Pride: Capturing the spirit of the animal kingdom, when playing Riku Koskinen in face-up position, all adjacent cards under the Pride tag, gain an additional +2 to attack and +2 to defence, with these bonuses scaling by +1 and +1 for every turn that Riku Koskinen remains active. Due to his defensive nature, the Koskinen card has a paltry +1 to offense but an astounding +8 defence rating, both of which gain the benefits of 'Heart of the Pride', turning a Pride based deck into a slowly snowballing monster of a team that needs to be stopped early before it gets out of control.

Last Stand of the King: When the king of the jungle is forced into a life or death situation, he sends out a mighty roar and lashes out with preternatural strength and speed that defies its wounded state. As a result of this ability, when Koskinen drops to below half of his base defence (4), he doubles his total attack for his next available turn. This adds a defensive mechanism to a Pride based deck if the enemy player opts to quickly switch and burn a recently played Koskinen, as well as turning into a one-shot of doom if the enemy team waits too long to tackle the inevitable snowball.

Code:
286 Words

Graphic Task: Design the card. Must include a teammate's name, render, description, and a cost/effect upon playing.

[Image: LipwsQv.png]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

[Image: createcard.php?name=Brynjar+Tusk&cardtyp...ial=666666]

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

For sure the card would be Esa The Parm King. This would be the rarest Dragons card, but it comes with three big skills. The first skill is called "Leftovers", which means that every time Esa attacks, he saves half his mana and can use it on another teammate. Esa understands the importance of spreading the love to other teammates, which is why you'll often see him pass the puck to other teammates instead of going for the hatty. The second skill is called "Time for Seconds". This skill activates when a first attack is successful, leading to another attack at double the damage. Esa is a player that loves momentum, so after he gets that first goal, a second is likely to be nearby. In addition to this, the whole team plays with more synergy, which creates a dominant ice-tilt for the Dragons. The final skill, which is also his strongest one, is the "Chicken Parmalanche". Esa loves eating parms, but he never stops at just one, and thus he creates an avalanche of parms that only he could handle. This great skill refers to his success as a GM, where he is never satisfied winning just one Championship, but always gunning for that next one. This is what truly separates him from other GMs around the league and why the Dragons have been synonymous with winning ever since he took over.

[Image: PhystCard.png]

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

[Image: d8dIPP1.png]

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Okay nerds, it appears I was chosen to make up some stupid card for a magic game I know nothing about. I’m going to first off, chose my card to be about my beloved mascot of my junior team, the St. Louis Scarecrows, Hayes. Hayes is pretty bad ass, so he has two abilities that can kick some ass. First off is his “Sick Sickle”, where he deals some nice damage by using it. Its his main attack against enemies. The second ability is “Scarecrow”, oddly enough, and it’s more of a defensive ability. It means he’s immune to attacks from anything that flies and he also frightens them, making flying opponents more vulnerable to his attacks. I think the reasoning behind why he has these are obvious. He carries a bad ass sickle, and well, he’s a Scarecrow. I’d hate to have to fight the player that uses this card, that’s for sure. (154)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

[Image: ULax4An.png]

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

[Image: IxNz2gr.png]

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

[Image: 07SE2xR.png]

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

[Image: zOa1MA8.png]

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 11:31 AM by Thunder39.)

[Image: Mike_Izzy.png]

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]