Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited

11-24-2018, 02:28 PMhats_4_days Wrote: i brought the perfect gift for @monkey10pts this year. i got sick of visiting him and seeing all his 4 star cups and his shinny new jester trophy just sitting around with no where to put them so with me this year i brought a big trophy case with plenty more room for his many more trophies that im sure he will receive.

Aww boo, I love you so

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

@ThatDamnMcJesus hey hallsy, waters here. You haven't changed your name back from you copied walrus 1 and a half years ago, and that's sort of weird. Anyways, I got you this McDavid jersey so you can always be reminded of how much your team wastes his talent. Hope you enjoy it!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

For my gift in this beautiful holiday season, I wouldn't actually get anything real, but I would say I'm going to start taking the dextroamphetamine, and Vyvanse that @JKortesi81 prescribed to keep me in shape.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

I got a gift for someone, but not because I think they would want it. I got it for them because I think it’s exactly what they need, and exactly what the rest of us need as well. I brought @Eggy216 a job application to McDonald’s because he’s such a trash commissioner and should be fired immediately.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 10:44 PM by dankoa.)

I got a new taser for Louie Garrett (@dizzyDC), everyone on the team owns one to subdue Logan Jensen with when he becomes too annoying and I couldn't let our new star suffer him without protection

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

11-24-2018, 01:35 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
11-24-2018, 01:27 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: yeah, there's literally a catalog full of bloos faces
i curated it myself

Im still waiting on :bloosthinking:

oh, it's coming

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

For the Holiday Bash I actually decided to regift something given to me. I know it's tacky, but I think it makes sense. The gift I brought was for both @karl and @Keygan and it is the same knife they stabbed me in the back with when they traded me to Minnesota

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

This year I wanted to get my whole team in Montreal something special so let's start with what I got @wumaduce. Bohne is a beast on the ice and I think it has a lot to do with his diet of eating baked beans with every meal. So I asked the kid at the grocery store for the best canned beans they had and got him this fancy six pack!
[Image: 6zPdZKl.jpg]

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Task: The league has asked that each of us bring a gift to the party to put under the tree. You must 'Tag' the person you bought a gift for.... and in 25 words or more let us know what you bought them for the holidays!... or... 'Tag' the person you bought a gift for and post a picture of the gift you bought them for the holidays!

Bobby offered to @Bonk a brand new pair of colored skater laces, so he can be the all-star fashionista of the Jets history. Didn't see him wear them on the ice thought....

11-24-2018, 11:34 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
11-24-2018, 08:02 AMiOBESE Wrote: @caltroit_red_flames , @karlssens, @Evok , @Keygan ,@SlashACM ,@"cpetrella" ,@ckroyal92  In the spirit of the winter coming and the Christmas I decided to go with something practical and at the same time representative. Im gifting you all a scarf with some Latvian native signs. For uneducated Americans it might look like full of swastikas, but it really is not. I hope you wear it proudly and tell others about a small Northern-European country that this awesome scarf came from!

P.S In Latvian culture this scarf is used as a belt. The name of it is Lielvardes Belt, one of the most popular items of Latvian culture.

I actually learned somewhere that before the nazi party the swastika was a religious symbol. At least I believe it was religious.

yeah it was used in India as a spiritual symbol that implies something that is fortunate or Lucky, because of the geometrical symmetry is it a popular in the East. I was told of a story of a kid in my university who was a transfer student from India had the swastika on his car because it was thing they do so that they have luck while driving(I think so they wouldnt get into an accident) and he was getting honked at and yelled at and he didnt understand why until someone told him when the Nazis did to the symbol in the west

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-24-2018, 12:32 PMKing Wrote: @Good_Ole_Kimmy and @Snussu I got you the real Xing video you guys always wanted Wink

Oh heck yeah

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

I have decided to get my incredibly short-sighted GM @WannabeFinn some free agents. After all it is pretty common knowledge around the league that Buffalo simply cannot sign any free agents because of truly just how toxic Stampede and everybody there is.

Because I feel so sorry for @JayWhy having to watch the Avalanche play every few days in that awful colour scheme this Christmas I'm going to win the lotto and buy the team. Then I can change the colours to blue and green which are his favourite. Merry Christmas mate!

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

@ztevans A Carmella Action figure
@Troy_McClure03 A Pickle case holder
@FlappyGiraffe A Patrik Laine signed Jersey
@MWHazard A Mark Schiefele signed jersey
@Bonk An Italian Cookbook that includes a special recipe for Chicken Parm

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

[Image: 5k10eu.jpg]
@ArGarBarGar