Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited

11-23-2018, 05:42 PMSlashACM Wrote: @"cpetrella" I bought you a spare coochie so that you may never have to beg anyone for spare coochie ever again. Ignore the 5 million SHL dollars also in the box Wink

i knew SOMEBODY must’ve had some spare coochie. ive been craving it all no nut november. also time for another epic build change #pronipplenuggey

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

11-23-2018, 08:22 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: @karlssens I got you a World's Greatest GM mug. You've made a home for me in the SHL that I never want to leave for reasons both on and off the ice. So here's something to remind you how cool you are every time you take a sip of morning joe.

@Muford I got you a Heroes of the Storm figurine for you to put next to your monitor. That way you'll think about me when you play. Decided to go with this one, she seems like your type
[Image: 91wXy9yBh0L._SY450_.jpg]

@Keygan I got you a Blake Lively body pillow. You can snuggle up against it at night to get back at your girlfriend if she tries to pull some shit.

@Evok I got you tickets to the Montreal Canadiens game on Saturday the 24th. Coincidentally I also @Ace Boston Bruins tickets and they're right next to each other!

@iOBESE I got you the new hit game, Secret Liberal! The Latvian version of Secret Hitler.

@ckroyal92 I got you some pot holders.
[Image: iris-pot-holder-gray__0150595_PE309123_S4.JPG]

@Leafs4ever I got you an Edmonton Blizzard jacket with "Coach"  stitched on it (including the quotation marks).

@Blastmeaway I got you some of the good kush. And the real good stuff, none of that dollar store shit.

@"cpetrella" I got you a Boston Bruins teddy bear
[Image: ff_1558911_xl.jpg&w=900]

@majesiu I got you a baseball glove signed by Moe Drabowsky, the best Polish baseball player in history!

@Paq I got you tickets to next season's Super Bowl.

@ErM I got you the box set of season one of Legends of the Hidden Temple!

@jRuutu I got you a snapshot of the SHL from S27 https://web.archive.org/web/201603122145...jcink.com/

@Whikadoodle I got you a set of dentures so that if your chippy chiclets ever get knocked out during a game you'll never lose your shiny teeth that sparkle just like the stars in space!

@SlashACM I got you a subscription to Hulu, Netflix and HBO so we have a ton of new things to choose from while we watch movies and shows together!

that teddy is cute as fuck. u know me so well

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

@karlssens
@Muford
@Keygan
@Evok
@iOBESE
@ckroyal92
@Leafs4ever
@Blastmeaway
@cpetrella
@majesiu
@caltroit_red_flames
@jRuutu
@Whikadoodle
@SlashACM

Guys, Tor Tuck was going to spend a whole bunch of his training time looking for very personalized and individual gifts for all of you guys but then Tor realized that the most important thing to everyone was that he continued to train hard in order to get everyone a cup and have left over time for friendship and team building. I went to a jewelry shop and got us all 18 pieces of a custom best friends necklace. Now first, you may be asking why 18? Well I probably forgot some of our friends and we'll have some rookies soon so we can distribute those as they move on up, but for now I'll wear the extras. Anyways....when you put the 18 pieces of the necklace together it makes a life size replica of the Challenge Cup! Let's gooooo Blizzard

I also bought my buddy "Mike Izzy" a beer after a stressful day of trying to figure out what to buy everyone in the league, it is sitting at the bar next to me and I am sending you the address so we can have a couple together.

@Paq I got you and I a set of walkie-talkies so we can make sure we keep in touch after you move down to Minnesota

@FlappyGiraffe I bought you a framed photo of some of the best penis drawings I have seen in my day, I got the gang to sign it too.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

@Mike Izzy a basket of sweets and fruit in appreciation for your efforts in Point Tasks. I know CW was tough, and I kind of agreed that tasks were odd, but thanks for doing what you're doing.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 03:41 AM by CaptainCrazy.)

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

[Image: 408b3538a4ae0eedee1580dbdcc5d383.jpg]

@"JumpierPancakes"

The player who loves penalty box

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I have bought my good friend @Samee a bobblehead of his favourite player, Keegan Angello. Samee has been vocal about getting Angello more time on the ice and for that I would like to repay him

[Image: b3ZF9kT.png]
KEEGAN ANGELLO - CENTER - #91
Raptors Renegades
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 08:10 AM by iOBESE.)

@caltroit_red_flames , @karlssens, @Evok , @Keygan ,@SlashACM ,@"cpetrella" ,@ckroyal92 In the spirit of the winter coming and the Christmas I decided to go with something practical and at the same time representative. Im gifting you all a scarf with some Latvian native signs. For uneducated Americans it might look like full of swastikas, but it really is not. I hope you wear it proudly and tell others about a small Northern-European country that this awesome scarf came from!

P.S In Latvian culture this scarf is used as a belt. The name of it is Lielvardes Belt, one of the most popular items of Latvian culture.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

To my dear friend @WannabeFinn I give to you the best gift of all. A life sized Baker Mayfield body pillow to be your waifu. Please enjoy your new friend

I'm bringing a batch of my very own, super special, top secret recipe oatmeal cookies to the party, and I've wrapped them inside a nice tin with a bow. It was the most suitable gift I could think of for @ztevans

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I hope this party is p in Canada cuz I am bringing a big bag of gummy edibles for my friend Ignatius Blunt! We will eat em up and then go sit on Santa's Lap and ask for more goodies in our stockings! @Gaia Mormont

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

@JR95 I leave you the present of a senator's relocation to downtown and a new owner for the franchise as passionate as the sabres current ownership group. Plus season tickets indefinitely. Sure my current bank may not be able to cover all those costs but the season tickets at least. This is for always putting up with my stupid shit and sea saw nature at times. Your a great gm and person and deserve some really good shit. Thanks again bud.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Only priorities during this holiday season, so I bought @.bojo several classes from Udemy so that he can finish Blockey and give the rest of the world a present.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

@steelhead72

Esa I put a beautiful chicken parm sandwich wrapped up in a wonderful package. Unfortunately I'm an idiot and didn't realize that maybe you shouldn't A. Wrap a sandwich in wrapping paper. B. Put it under a tree. C. Have an extra chicken parm. So I apologize to you since it dawned on me right after putting it under the tree. Long story short I ate it.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Task: The league has asked that each of us bring a gift to the party to put under the tree. You must 'Tag' the person you bought a gift for.... and in 25 words or more let us know what you bought them for the holidays!... or... 'Tag' the person you bought a gift for and post a picture of the gift you bought them for the holidays!

As a new member of the Texas Renegades I felt it was only appropriate to get a gift for the guy who did a ton of work to bring me into the organization. @dankoa is getting a brand new leather bound notebook in which he can write about what a great idea it was to trade for me. Happy holidays man!

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]