Create Account

S45 SMJHL PT # 4 - OT6
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 03:41 AM by Wawazat. Edit Reason: Font size was way too large )

SMJHL PT#4

"....Create a lineup of players NOT on your team ...Jeeez, ..I just barely got my bags unpacked...wtf!??"

Scribble ...erase....scribble...erase..mutter curses.....tear paper from pad...crumple paper ...toss over shoulder....scribble .....repeat.

Ok, after much contemplative thought and reflection on all parameters that could contribute to an Allstar cast of SMJHL superstars ...I have rejected all of these factors and simplified my selections to only those players who have played a maximum of 35 games ,this season. This is based on the SMJHL Stats as of the morning of 1-21-19
I thought that was only fitting as I just drove up and have a grand total of 3 games experience reflected in the Stats as of this writing.

~At Center..
WAIT FOR IT.......
Freshly signed by the Saint Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows
With 3 games played and absolutely no stats to speak about its that guy......
'Tiger'  ... Wawazat  ...Wawazat!!!!!
I DO have the highest passing rating of the forwards I picked and I've got the skating to do the job, and I am a natural Center...
Yes, I know ..this is a joke ...BUT, Every journey starts with the first step, and I do intend to be an outstanding Allstar caliber player , so there's intent and and  drive behind this ridiculous entry...
NOW ON TO THE REST OF THIS STARTING 5!

~On Left Wing ..
From the Halifax Raiders raiders
With 20 games played and 2 Goals ,1Assist, and a +1 (+/-)
Gaspard ....Boone....Boone!!!!!
6'2"/220lbs. , shoots L
Boone is listed on Halifax' team roster as a Centre ,but since my Passing is rated higher and I AM the author of this PT . Gaspard gets shifted over to LW.
Sorry I had to move you , Congrats on making the starting roster. @Im_A_Boonana

~On Right Wing..
From the  Anaheim Outlaws Outlaws
With a total of 25 games played and a total of 2 Goals (1 was a game winner)
Yoshimitsu... McCloud....McCloud!!!!!
6'3"/210lbs. , shoots R
Listed on Anaheim's roster as a RW so no need to move him. Not only does Yoshimitsu meet the basic criteria. But I believe this player was nice enough to comment on my 1st article. So with that bonus working for him he gets a spot on this starting 5. Congrats to Mr. McCloud. @Thunfish

~On Defence..
From the Anchorage  Armada Armada
With 33 games played in this SMJHL season with 3 Goals and 18 Assists
(1 of those goals being a game winner)
Thomas.... Speardane....  Speardane!!!!!
6'6"/225 lbs. shoots L.
The elder statesman of my selections ,a S43 draftee. 
Given the 35 games played Max I imposed on my selections Speardane slides in under the limit and appears to be an extremely solid choice. Congrats to you Mr. Speardane. @Benevolent Thomas

~Also On Defence..
From the Colorado Raptors Raptors
With 31 games played and 1 Goal and 6 Assists ( that goal listed as a game winner)
Jules ...Watt  ....Watt!!!!!
6'5"/230 lbs. shoots R.
Watt has all the right stuff including the RH shot I wanted to offset my LH shooting opposite side D man. And as a added bonus he's listed as a Finnish born player ...just like me....WHOOPIED DOOO! 
Congrats to Jules Watt. @nykonax

~In Goal..
A second selection from the Anchorage Armada Armada
With 34 games played ( yes...just sliding under the 35 game barrier) an Outstanding record of 21-8-3 and a GAA of 2.36 
Peter ...Larson ......Larson!!!!!!
6'3"/200 lbs. Style -Butterfly, catch L.
No hockey team ever wins without a goalie and Larson isn't just ANY goalie. Based on Anchorages record (27-12-3) and position at the top of the SMJHL Standings. Larson is a potential franchise goalie and one that has risen quickly to make a name for himself. Congrats to Mr. Larson on this selection. @Tomasnz

There were numerous members of my own squad Scarecrows that I would have loved to put into this starting 5 ..But since I could NOT ..I think showcasing these players who weren't able or available to play the entire S45 was a good thing hope you enjoyed a Wawazat take on this PT.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

When Nathan Explosion was asked the silly question of making the best lineup he would play with excluding any Knights Player, he was thinking what's the point. But as a good soldier, he answered the journalist question:

I'm playing left wing, I try to score and check my opponents to create space so at center, I would like to play with Roger Baston. I mean his last name litteraly means Fight in french no doubt we'd create a brutal duo.

At the other wing, There would be Maxime Bouchard. He seems to get a lot of points and I like his name.

Now, at the defense, we need some big guys too to make sure opponents don't even think about trying to score a goal.

Jean-Pierre Gay from Colorado has been racking up hits being top 5 in the league and first among defense players. He would make a good fit

His partner would need to bring some offensive upside, so Leopold Lockhart from Anchorage with his 15 goals so far this season would complete the skater's lineup.

Now there needs to be a goaltender. Since they can't get any hits, ideally we'd like a goaltender who can fight.

Based on his name alone, Hank Scorpio would be the goaltender. I mean everyone watched the Simpsons, he might not bring brute force to a fight, but maybe he would have a portable flamethrower or something.

So : LW - Nathan Explosion C- Roger Baston -RW - Maxime Bouchard
D- Jean-Pierre Gay D- Leopold Lockhart
G- Hank Scorpio

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

F - Daniel Smeb Raptors
F - Kit Smeb Falcons
F - Parker Smeb Raptors
D - Chico Smeb Raptors
D - Guy Zheng Knights
G - Aleksi O'Koivu-Volkova Militia

For my roster, I put a strong emphasis on synergy. What better synergy could we have than to have the Smeb brothers on the team? Aside from obviously being brothers, these players are also outstanding rookies in their own rights. Kit and Daniel are both within the top 5 TPE counts for rookies this season, and all 3 forwards are in the twenties in terms of points. Chico is a two-way defenseman with a respectable number of points at 16, and a relatively high TPE count at 237. He's also a pass-first, smooth skating defenseman who would pair well with Guy Zheng, who is a shoot-first powerplay monster. And last but not least, we have Aleksi O'Koivu-Volkova for the goalie position. Unfortunately, there were no Smeb brother goalies, but O'Koivu-Volkova is a great rookie who I believe deserves some time to shine as a primary goalie. He already has a TPE count of 235 and is looking to be one of the stronger goalies of this rookie class. All in all, I believe this team has both the synergy and skill to really compete with everyone else's made-up teams for this PT.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

01-21-2019, 05:53 PMLonnyBohonos16 Wrote:
LW - Dick Clapper Knights          C- Donnie Dicks  Falcons        RW - Dickens Makeout-King Lions

D - Willie Fisterbottom  Militia       D - Johnny Sins  Armada

Goalie - Casimir Stevens  Whalers

What you see here is a carefully selected group of players that are capable of putting together championship performances.... off the ice. This is not a group that is built to win games in the arena, but rather after hours in the bars, night clubs or gentlemen's club. Name recognition alone allows these men to command respect the moment they walk into an establishment, immediately sending shivers down the spine of  fathers, husbands and boyfriends everywhere. This phallus oriented group (plus Casimir) puts in hard work long after the games are done, showing that they are able and willing to go into the dirty areas to help secure a win for the team. If the SMJHL were to incorporate a skills competition revolving around STDs, DUIs, and arrest records, this line up would be perennial winners without even showing up. 
the fuckin boys @LonnyBohonos16

Dickens Makeout-King
Lethbridge Lion
69th Overall Pick S45 SMJHL Draft
Lover
LW
[Image: Lions.png]

LW - Brock Emmerton Armada                    C - Shaquille Derisraka Whalers                    RWVladislav Konstantin Knights

DSanyi Kocsis Knights                                  D - Cassius Darrow Raptors        

GCedric Robinson Falcons

Left Wing: Me, Brock Emmerton.
Center: For the Center position, I've selected Shaquille Derisraka from the Vancouver Whalers to be the main physical presence on the ice. With 118 hits this season (2nd overall) and 32 points (top 30), Shaquille is a solid choice. He'll also drop the gloves to defend his teammates if necessary.
Right Wing: I've selected Vladislav Konstantin for this position, as he's a fantastic sniper and has 21 goals (4th overall) and 40 points this season. Moreover, he isn't afraid to throw some hits and block shots either.
LD: I went with Sanyi Kocsis for many reasons. He has the most points for a defenseman this season (48), he has blocked the most shots (72), and is an endurance workhorse with 23.68 average MPG.
RD: Cassius Darrow will manage the other defensive position. Cassius is an effective defenseman, with a +16 this season and 37 points. He's also in the top 5 for most shots blocked.
Goalie: Cedric Robinson is the obvious choice with the most minutes played and the highest save percentage of the season.

Brock Emmerton | LW - Two-Way Forward | Update Page Here
[Image: jguRfEa.jpg]
                                                            Armada  ARMADA  Armada

[Image: image.png]

Mike McKorsy Halifax Raiders

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Obviously this is more difficult for a total newcomer to the site. I don't know many players yet, but i'll try

LW - Gordie Boomhover  Scarecrows
Easy, i will start with myself  Wink

C - Barry Batsbak  Knights
This is one of the few players that i have met so far. Barry (@Katth ) lives in the same country and in the same city as Gordie. We have talked a bit and when Joe (@JKortesi81 ) was looking for a C-upgrade i tried to persuade him to trade for him. He opted for another player at that time instead, so we haven't had the pleasure yet to play together.

RW -  Maxime Bouchard  Armada
Maxime is a playmaker, which fits well with Gordie, a pure shooter. His surname starts with a B, as is Boomhover and Batsbak, so this line could be called the BBB-line. Maxime player render is Claude Giroux, one of my favorite NHL players.

D - Anthony Banthony  Outlaws and Thomas Bathory  raiders
These two players fits in well with the BBB-line, even enhancing it to the BBBBB-line. I wanted players from all different teams. 

GK - Petr Vrana  Militia
Couldn't find a goalie with a 'B', so picked the goalie from user Marc Bradford.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

LW- Willy Mack
C- Nickolas Klaus
RW- Jimmy Slothface @slothfacekilla

D- Johnny Sins @LonnyBohonos16
D- Sanyi Koksis

G- Casimir Stevens

This team was built to score goals and bang whores. I find that it's all about balance in hockey and life. Every time I get a Shutout I pay for the ladies for the night, so Johnny already has enough incentive to play good defense. On left wing I was going to go with the 2 best wings Jack Kennedy or Noah Nowes, but they're already on my team! Wow Vancouver is so amazing offensively. Willy Mack is third in points though so I gotta go with the man who can score for my team. Nickolas Klaus has literally 20 more points than the 2nd best center, how do you not pick a superstar like that. Slothface is another rookie like myself so I add him to the team as a good glue guy considering we already have enough offensive firepower, you want someone who can be a good backseat support player to cheer everyone on. Last but not least my 2nd defensive choice would be Sanyi Kocsis, who has obscene ppg average and leads the league for defenders.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

For me, it's all about winning. In order to do that, I need the best of the best of the best. I want an All-Star All-Star team. In order to do that, I need 5 more like-minded individuals to help us get to the promised land.

First off, I get Nickolas Klaus to center our line. He's playing out of his mind right now with 20 goals, 41 assists and 61 points in just 44 games. His points per 20 is an insane 1.33. I'd take that ALL DAY.

Playing the side opposite of myself, is Noah Nowes. He's leading the league in goals with 23 in 44 games played. But he's also doing well with his assists with 27 in those 44 games played. He's also got one of the best plus minus ratings in the league with +15 (ranking 5th).

I sit on the right side, taking up space with only 24 points in 44 games played. I'm a scrub.

On the back end sits Cassius Darrow and Tauras Karazija. Darrow is at a +16 and Karazija is at +14. I chose these two based on plus minus and the fact that neither sits long in the penalty box. They're both putting up amazing point totals with them being at 37 and 39 respectively.

In net is Cedric Robinson. He's got an amazing .896 save percentage and a low GAA of 2.72.

This is the best team you could ask for, minus that scrub Tyler Tougard.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

PBE PT

[Image: wHACKER.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019, 04:02 PM by Lynxfire.)

Jack Kennedy (VAN)       Nickolas Klaus (KEL)       Nolan Sawchuk (KEL)
Kalevi Karhunen (DEF)            Sanyi Kocsis (KEL)

Cedric Robinson (DET) (Goalie)

This line up is pretty much just pure firepower and high save percentage. While very Kelowna Knights heavy, all players have a high point count and a good balance between goals and assists. Cedric Robinson has put up the highest save percentage in the league and shouldn't have an issue stopping the puck with these players out in front. The defenseman are both good passers and will feed the puck up to these high powered forwards. Nickolas Klaus, Nolan Sawchuk and Sanyi Kocsis already play on the same team and should have some great chemistry going between them. While rookie Kalevi Karhunen is playing left sided defense on this line, his high defense, skating and passing should allow him to keep up and keep feeding Santa Claus and the undead corpse of the former US President.

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: Anchorage.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]

[Image: vE2xRO8.png]

Best of the first rookies to make the playoffs

Clifton Outlaw raiders     Monkey D. Luffy Lions      Jimmy Slothface  raiders 

Anastasia O'Koivu Raptors      Mathias Seger Outlaws 

Yuri Ushakov Raptors

Top players from top teams will get a lot of love here, so I focus my line on teams that will play the first round of the season 45 SMJHL play offs. As an additional restriction, I only picked from among rookies.
At first, on left wing, we have Outlaw who isn't an Outlaw. Picked in the draft by the Anaheim Outlaws, Outlaw was quickly traded to the Halifax Raiders, where in his inaugural season, he scored 10 goals and 11 assists so far. On the right wing, we have Outlaw's teammate Jimmy Slothface who is currently on 9 goals and 16 assists. The Raiders had a difficult start into the season, but lately they have been much stronger and could be a serious contender for the first round and the two wings certainly help with that. In the center we have Lethbridge Lions captain and star forward Monkey D. Luffy. In his first season, with 15 goals and 16 assists, he's already the second best scorer on his team. 
As my defense partner, we have the first member of the last team that will likely make the first round of the play offs - the Colorado Raptors. Anastasia O'Koivu has not gotten the most ice time on her rookie season, but she knows how to hit and she hits hard. She already has 60 hits so far and has accumulated 40 penalty minutes. 
I'm convinced that the best rookie goalies in the first play off round will be playing for the Anaheim Outlaws, but since I'm not allowed to pick Mike Hunt or Tibuk Soonika, I went with Yuri Ushakov. The Colorado starter has a .886 save percentage and a 2.79 goal against average. 

I'm convinced that the team of the first play off round will look similar to this.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

First of all, I'd like to disagree with the overall premise of this PT because I already play with the best teammates on the planet in Halifax. This is unfair to choose 5 players from the other inferior teams.

Defenseman: Johnny Sins - I've expressed my pleasure in playing against Johnny, he's a hell of a competitor. He follows Theodore Roosevelt's doctrine of "speak softly, and carry a big stick". And for a defenseman, he sure does score a lot. A picture of him in a Raiders jersey could only be described as a money shot. The only problem would be his tendency to hit it from behind, but that's a minuscule issue.

Defenseman: Guy Zheng - Guy was one of my teammates on the old Vipers prospect showcase squad, so I'm already familiar with him. I remember those days...back when I had points. Anyway, he's a pretty damn talented defenseman and would be a real nice piece next to Johnny Sins. 

Right Wing: Me. Duh.

Left Wing: Dickens Makeout-King - Dickens Makeout-King is my boy. He plays for Lethbridge which is really unfortunate, but he would fit in with the culture I want to make easily. Plus I've heard rumors that he can outdrink Jimmy Slothface so I wanna see about that.

Center: Kit Smeb - I don't give a damn if Kit Smeb can't take a faceoff for their life or that they're a left winger or any of that semantics bullshit. I want Kit Smeb on my team. I may or may not feel guilty for bullying Kit Smeb at some point, but I gotta get in good with the Smebs. They might be the next Sutters.

Goalie: Vivian Leblanc - Vivian is better than Casimir Stevens and that's like the 2 goalies I know in this league that aren't the great Mike McKorsy. I'd never have Casimir Stevens on my team either.

This is my squad, the rest of you I'm sure are fine players except for Nikolai Evans.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Decided to go with an all-S46 rookie lineup, and focused on player chemistry and playstyle.

Starting Lineup:

Forwards:

Monkey D. Luffy Lions - Raino Kyllonen Falcons - Dick Clapper Knights

Defense:

Basil Magnicotta Scarecrows - Osbert Whacker Outlaws

Goalie:

Peter Larson Armada

A potent all-rookie squad that would be a terror to face on the ice. The forward group has an excellent fix of offensive threats that would likely find great chemistry, with a Playmaker in Kyllonen, a sniper in Clapper, and a two-way offensive threat in Luffy. On the back end, two offensively gifted defenseman who are no slouches on defense either. The two who compliment each other well, both equipped in all offensive threats but with Magnicotta more likely to shoot and Whacker more likely to pass. Finally, in goal, Peter Larson stays between the pipes, having taken off running with the staring role in Anchorage this season. Altogether, this would be a starting lineup that would cycle well, put up a lot of points, but still be a defensively responsible group that can enable Larson to do his job and demonstrate his excellent positioning skills.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019, 07:04 PM by Jenny.)

A Starting Line-Up of Players Around the League Whom Olivier Cloutier Thinks Are Hot (plus himself)
(A List That Only Exists in the Depths of Olivier's Brain, Never to Be Contemplated)

5. Nickolas Klaus ©. Who wouldn't want to have the chance to play with the top-scoring center in the SMJHL? This is a choice that only makes sense, frankly. So what if Cloutier lost a face-off to him once because he was distracted by his face? That's not a thing. Klaus is just good at hockey. That's all.

4. Jimmy Slothface (W). His name might be Slothface, but he looks nothing like a sloth. Not that Cloutier was, like, looking at him.

3. Aleksi O'Koivu-Volkova (G). If asked, Cloutier would freely admit to thinking Anastasia O'Koivu is a good-looking woman AND a great hockey player who could easily kick your ass. If asked, Cloutier would say he's into that kind of thing. Strong ladies, you know? They're great. No comment about his opinion of her twin brother...

2. Nikolai Evans (D). Cloutier had the chance to play with Evans on Team World pre-SMJHL draft, and despite Evans' abrasive personality, Cloutier liked him well enough... for reasons. He'd be down to play with him again. Because hockey. Yeah, definitely. Hockey.

1. Dominic Montgomery (D). Cloutier may or may not have a picture of Montgomery on his phone (through genuinely reasonable and not-creepy circumstances). Does he think about that picture too often? No, he only thinks about how Montgomery is a good defenceman whom Cloutier's good friend Leo Lockhart speaks highly of. That's all. Sexy flow who? Cute smile where?

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates