Create Account

Bank Account Issues

05-16-2019, 10:29 PMMarc Bradford Wrote: My bank account does not appear anywhere.  I checked all the teams and other tabs and it's just not anywhere.  Not sure what my balance is, etc.  Any help would be appreciated.
Should be fixed!

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 10:21 AM by prettyburn.)

I have a $7M transfer from Gibbles pending since 5/10/19. Could someone update that thread so my bank comes out of the negatives? I believe everything else is accurate about my bank balance (according to my personal records).

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

06-03-2019, 03:16 AMbbjygm Wrote: I have a $7M transfer from Gibbles pending since 5/10/19. Could someone update that thread so my bank comes out of the negatives? I believe everything else is accurate about my bank balance (according to my personal records).

All set, sorry about the delay.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

I'm not sure where to find my bank account; it looks like I don't have one? I should have $300 from Twitter posts last week. I got the "updated" on my post in the Twitter Deposits thread, but where does it show the money?

[Image: 60043_s.gif]
Player Page                Update Thread 
Thank you to @Wasty and @frithjofr for a couple great sigs!

06-03-2019, 09:45 PMrangersbruinslightning Wrote: I'm not sure where to find my bank account; it looks like I don't have one?  I should have $300 from Twitter posts last week.  I got the "updated" on my post in the Twitter Deposits thread, but where does it show the money?

You're probably on the sheet but haven't gotten added to one of the team / SMJHL pages and so can't see yourself. We're going to be instituting a brand new bank update starting today, so hold fast for a little bit and you'll have a brand new way of seeing your balance.

Profile | Updates

06-04-2019, 02:49 PMprettyburn Wrote:
06-03-2019, 09:45 PMrangersbruinslightning Wrote: I'm not sure where to find my bank account; it looks like I don't have one?  I should have $300 from Twitter posts last week.  I got the "updated" on my post in the Twitter Deposits thread, but where does it show the money?

You're probably on the sheet but haven't gotten added to one of the team / SMJHL pages and so can't see yourself. We're going to be instituting a brand new bank update starting today, so hold fast for a little bit and you'll have a brand new way of seeing your balance.

Ok, thanks.

[Image: 60043_s.gif]
Player Page                Update Thread 
Thank you to @Wasty and @frithjofr for a couple great sigs!

Thanks for putting in the time for the new banking system.

I posted in the old transactions thread yesterday for TPE redistribution, will that get processed or do I need to do it through the new system? Thanks!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just created a player and was attempting to cash in on the free 500k for my first training. Using the new bank system (I was 4 minutes late before I could post in the old system!), I accidentally purchased the 500k training twice. I also wasn't sure if there was some way I could indicate that it was using my free 500k or not. Is there some way for me to cancel that second 500k training that I purchased?

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

06-04-2019, 04:26 PMBrewskyBoy Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just created a player and was attempting to cash in on the free 500k for my first training. Using the new bank system (I was 4 minutes late before I could post in the old system!), I accidentally purchased the 500k training twice. I also wasn't sure if there was some way I could indicate that it was using my free 500k or not. Is there some way for me to cancel that second 500k training that I purchased?

Yup, posting here is the proper way to fix that issue. A banker will look at the issue and take care of it. In this case I can just undo the second one for you.

Regarding the free 500k for newcomers, I'm actually working on something that will take care of that. Basically a button will appear if you've never had the 500k before. Unfortunately you joined right in the little in between time haha. But I'll get something pumped out today and let you know.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-04-2019, 04:26 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Thanks for putting in the time for the new banking system.

I posted in the old transactions thread yesterday for TPE redistribution, will that get processed or do I need to do it through the new system? Thanks!

@prettyburn will either go back and add it retroactively, or announce plans for that after she's done transferring bank accounts. For your update thread just go ahead and link to your current transaction you posted.

06-04-2019, 04:29 PM.bojo Wrote:
06-04-2019, 04:26 PMBrewskyBoy Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just created a player and was attempting to cash in on the free 500k for my first training. Using the new bank system (I was 4 minutes late before I could post in the old system!), I accidentally purchased the 500k training twice. I also wasn't sure if there was some way I could indicate that it was using my free 500k or not. Is there some way for me to cancel that second 500k training that I purchased?

Yup, posting here is the proper way to fix that issue. A banker will look at the issue and take care of it. In this case I can just undo the second one for you.

Regarding the free 500k for newcomers, I'm actually working on something that will take care of that. Basically a button will appear if you've never had the 500k before. Unfortunately you joined right in the little in between time haha. But I'll get something pumped out today and let you know.

Awesome, thank you!

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

06-04-2019, 04:26 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Thanks for putting in the time for the new banking system.

Yeah, there are a number of transactions that still need to be processed but we didn't want to hold up the switch-over - use the new system moving forward but everything already posted will be processed by bankers, so you're all set.

I see Bojo already dealt with the duplicate, and I just went in and deposited $500k for you to pay for that training so you should now be all set.

Profile | Updates

Hi,

So couple of questions about the new bank.

-Sounds like all transactions now go through the automated form on our profiles... what happens to our update page? what are we soppose to do with that now?

-is the new bank keeping track of our capped tpe and our Banked TPE?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

06-05-2019, 11:52 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Hi,

-Sounds like all transactions now go through the automated form on our profiles... what happens to our update page? what are we soppose to do with that now?

Player updates remain unchanged. Basically the only thing this banking system will affect for updates is the link where you claim the trainings. You'll still create your update pages, and point your weekly trainings to the bank transaction.

Not keeping track of tpe. Just purely financial. Some other devs are working on a new update system, but that will be further down the road.

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 12:03 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

06-05-2019, 11:56 AM.bojo Wrote:
06-05-2019, 11:52 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Hi,

Player updates remain unchanged. Basically the only thing this banking system will affect for updates is the link where you claim the trainings. You'll still create your update pages, and point your weekly trainings to the bank transaction.

Not keeping track of tpe. Just purely financial. Some other devs are working on a new update system, but that will be further down the road.

thanks @.bojo, so bear with me for a sec.

[Image: BKqPUtV.png]

so this above for weekly training... is that for the bankers to use?
from the user standpoint we ignore that and still link everything to update sheet as usual?

or are we requirted to add the weekly training here ourselves and then link everything to update?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria