Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Keeping It Up

I would say on my own team our rookie Theo morgan @Otrebor13 could have trouble keeping it up having scored 26 points in the preseason. I think on a team that is developing like the Panthers and becoming deeper, big minutes for a rookie could be rough. Also forget TPE totals and everything else playing minutes in scoring situations could be hard to come by for him. I hope he scores more points then he did in pre season though <3

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Piotr Czerkawski @majesiu looks ready to take over a key role on the Specters after a great preseason. He was the team's leading scorer and seems to have picked up on the physical aspects of his game as well. He could well play himself into awards consideration across the board if his performance continues, and I for one believe it will with the quality of the supporting cast around him.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

1-

I don't think Borromini Canowheelies will be able to sustain his near point per game pre season totals. Sure he is getting first line minutes but honestly those numbers are super unsustainable in a league this tight.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Tampa Bay severely overperformed in the pre season without their star rookie Akashi SixNine this team will not make the playoffs, but the Hamilton Steelhawks also played like dogshit and even with SixNine will also miss the playoffs. So maybe they will meet on the golf course soon

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Ricky Spanish had 25 points in 50 games, which is a complete fluke as everyone knows that Ricky Spanish has always been a grade a jabroni

@nykonax Is definitely going to have a hard time keeping it up during the season. After a pretty good preseason, he will struggle with all the weight carrying the rest of our defense.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Former Anaheim Outlaw team mate and now Chicago Syndicate, Corey Kennedy (@SDCore) had an impressive performance scoring 35 points in his 50 preseason games. Rookie's luck?

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

I think my main Yuri Boyka Jr is going to keep rocking his shit the season. With an impressive +18 during the preseason, Boyka showed he is an asset on the ice and fills gaps. @soulja

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Barrett Blackwood puts up some impressive stats like 22 goals, 31 assists, and 53 points. So to me, it's clear to assume that Blackwood is gonna have one hell of a season ahead of him in the minors, who knows? Maybe because of this, he'll get picked high or maybe he'll be brought up for putting on an amazing show here. One thing is for sure, this guy is hot and he's not stopping anytime soon.

Esa Parmborg finished the SMJHL Pre-season with a just over PPG average with 52 points in 50 games for the Halifax Raiders, and I think he'll keep up that pace and help the Raiders secure a top seed when heading into the SMJHL Playoffs. @Steelhead77

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Code:
Option 2: Identify a player or a team who was impressive on the ice in preseason who you think will be able to sustain this strong performance throughout the regular season. (25+ words and tag anyone involved)

The Tampa Bay Barracuda had a successful preseason to follow up their President's Trophy last season, tying for the league lead in points with Toronto (what??).  Many people paint Tampa's season last year as lucky, but I think they can keep up their success as they have a young team that is developing quickly together with solid pieces up and down the lineup.  Look for Flacko Lagerfield to continue his offensive success (8th in preseason scoring) and Krstaps Ball to continue to lead from the defense (lead the league in preseason plus minus).  When you add in rookies Cloutier, Soderberg, and DuBolk it is easy to see them as being a perennial favorite in the East.
@JSS @jcfbey01 @Jenny @sköldpaddor @MCP_

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019, 01:55 PM by ErM.)

I think that the Tampa Bay Barracuda are going to be stronger than they were in the preseason. 70% of the way through the preseason they traded for two up and coming players that should immediately play some meaningful ice team even if it is on the third time. They traded the farm for these two so there should be significant results on the ice...and I think there will be.

@ztevans @Pris

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Option 1:
Tokek Takshak Kept it up during the preseason but will have some doubts entering the regular seasons. Usually a decent player, Tokek really brought it out this time with some doubts if he can keep it up again. I say if he updates more then he will keep it up @GeckoeyGecko

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

08-09-2019, 02:09 PMluketd Wrote: Option 1:
Tokek Takshak Kept it up during the preseason but will have some doubts entering the regular seasons. Usually a decent player, Tokek really brought it out this time with some doubts if he can keep it up again. I say if he updates more then he will keep it up @GeckoeyGecko

factually incorrect im not a decent player

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Vancouver this preseason ended up finishing in 3rd. They are going to be able to keep this up for the whole season. Once teams become more and more updated throughout the season Vancouver is going to fall off of the standings to the bottom.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]