Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Keeping It Up

Bobby Watson from MIN, I dont think he will keep it up. He had 23 goals in the preseason. Being on minny I can tell you this season is starting rocky. No one can score. So we will see but I dont see it happening.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I am highly skeptical of Toronto managing to maintain their preseason performance into the regular season. Toronto's blueline is brutal and it has to protect a rookie goaltender. Even if Mikhail Lokitonov is wearing an S under his jersey, the best cast scenario for Toronto is probably last year's deal of 5th seed wild card victim.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Former Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger -  Aurora  Stars
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 08:39 PM by Rublic.)

I believe a player who really underperformed in the preseason who I believe is poised for a breakout in the regular season is newly acquired center Conor Tanner @Keygan . Anchoring the second line with Second year players and Zach Miller Trophy Nominee( Most dedicated player) Ricky Spanish @Whikadoodle and Ron Bolt Trophy Nominee(Most sportsmanlike) and Esa Anrikkanen Trophy Nominee( Top Rookie) Cody @Winter is Coming. I think this line is poised to break out this season once they settle in and develop some chemistry together! They should add quite the punch to The Raiders already potent offense!

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

08-09-2019, 04:35 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
08-09-2019, 04:24 PMThunfish Wrote: Despite not being teammates for pretty long (we're literally not teammates anymore as of now), I do hope Monkey D. Luffy ( @TnlAstatine  ) does well at the top level (as he apparently did during the pre-season), considering he has the misfortune of being a fan of a shite manga like One Piece instead of quality stuff like Homunculus, Gin Tama or Gugure! Kokuri-san.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: original.gif]

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

The top line center for the Los Angeles Panthers, Max Mauldin @Wasty, was impressive on the ice this preseason with 59 points +29 and is going to keep this going through the regular season.  He's already off to a strong start at 1.23 points per 20 over 6 games and the Panthers are looking hot riding this star up the standings.

God Bless the future of USA Hockey  Usa

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

The Toronto North Stars most definitely over performed in the regular season. They blew their load too early and are now floundering while they recover for round two.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

For stuff like this, I think Jøln DuBølk (@MCP_) won't keep it up. Sure he was pretty good in preseason, with all the grit and the fact he was 9th in rookie scoring and tied for 1st in fights, but I highly doubt he can keep it up considering the GMs were smart enough to get 2 better defensemen and shove DuBølk on the 3rd line (why didn't they get rid of this shmuck while they still could? ANSWER ME @JSS).

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Tig Murphy is garbage and has no chance of keeping up his preseason production. I think he’s the most overrated defenseman ever to play the game and honestly a failure, more than anything else.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

The Panthers probably had a better preseason because the other teams can't perform without. LA is starting to become a top team slowly but surely. It seems that it affected West Kendall though, they are not even making the playoffs according to the preseason.

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Robert Phelps @DrunkenTeddy had one hell of a pre-season. He was top 5 in points among all SHL players, with an incredibly impressive 23 goals scored and 35 assists for a whopping 58 points in total earned. He will likely have an epic regular season if this performance can carry over.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Option 2: When I look at the @Dragons roster after pre season, it's hard to think that any of them could keep up the pace. They had 12 players with 20 or more points! Only 3 everyday players had less then 20 Casey Creller @Mook with 13, Brock Nuck @NUCK with 11 and Bernik Vrzala @Katth with 7. But my prediction is that our top 3 scores will surpass their pre season numbers Shooter McGavin @c00kies with 45, Mike Izzy @Mike_Izzy with 40 and Nicky Pedersen Jr. @mstuk41 with 40.

Dragons Dragons Dragons

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 12:19 AM by Hallsy.)

I think Tig Murphy will keep his pace in pre-season and maybe go around point per game this season as I believe in him and his talents

@notoriustig

To be honest, @CampinKiller Marc Hagan played log dogshit in the preseason. He is clearly much more capable than his preseason showed, as he barely eclipsed his rookie season numbers over the course of the frame.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

The Edmonton Blizzard finished with 63 points in the preseason and I think they have a strong capable team who will be able to keep it up. I see them getting at least 63 points this season.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Can I tag myself? I feel fairly confident that Alex Winters, who has only had one season of less than 40 points in his career, will bounce back from a disappointing preseason with a total of 28 points to have another solid season @39alaska39

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52