Introducing v0.99 of the Analytics App

You are amazing.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

This is great work, wow.

Well done!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

site is amazing! great work!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

This looks awesome mate

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

And finally I feel it good enough to publish version 1.0.0 of the app. The big discrepancies in the historical data has been fixed (but some minor errors might still be there, so don't hesitate to message me). I have also added a changelog to more clearly present what the different version updates entail.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Damn. This insane. Love to see something like this! Wow…

Stars Stars Stars

This is unreal man, great work!

Cheers

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

This is amazing, and it's going to save me quite a few steps in the future with the scouting I'm working on. I spent several hours compiling this data for the S61 class, but going forward I can just move straight to the actual scouting part. I love this.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia