Create Account

S62 mPT #6: Pack Luck

Can I get the all San Francisco Pride card pack? Antonescu at goalie because you can't go wrong. Smeb and I on defense because we're not half bad. Svenson, Klompus, and Henrik as forwards. The sim may not like us so much, but we have a lot of fun.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

I'm going to go old school and go with an all-Platoon roster. At C, we have Oliver Pettyfer (Hi eve), left wing we have Big Z, right wing we have my former HoF player, defence we have Engi and Bojo. Then we have the big Schmidt in net. IF you get the special April 1 release of these cards, they all have the Aztec logo on the, instead of the WKP logo.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

alright im just taking multiple copies of Jucc at every position. Jucc is our lord and savior. I would be blessed to have many Jucc's

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]

Left Wing will be Sarah Burke, Center will be Jimmy Wagner, Right Wing will be Rock Strongo, on defence we'll have Elias Kierkegaard and Jonas Kahnwald and in net we'll have Olof Karsikko. Can't think of a better starting 5!

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

F - Esa Anrikkanen (CGY)
F - Burlok Sulfurgold (TEX)
F - Ales Smirnov(WKP)
D - Bojo Biscuit (WKP)
D - Maria Maximova (WKP)

This team is based around some of the best players during my first players career, while of course including my first player. I also had to include one modern player being Burlok, as he is guaranteed to make the HOF.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

As i was opening ny packs, the team was looking great.
I had:

York-Visser-Cuddles
Tuck-Garbanzo

All i needed was a goalie… and I pulled Cain…

Throw the whole team away :( @SlashACM

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

My personal experience in the SHL means that I must build my all time Minny legends lineup as follows. I am very lazy and will not look up proper spelling, but you should get the idea.

F lord pretty Flacko
F cal labovitch
F Collin gibbles
D Alonso Garbanzo
D Mathias Seger
G Markus Tegernako

Esa Anrikkanen echanted by chicken parm

Offense:99 Defense:99 Parm: +infinity

Mike Izzy special card of a devastating hit

Offense:99 Defense:95 Bone crushing:99

Maxime Bouchard "Only Pass No Shoot"

Offense:99 Defense:90 Passion for chicken:99

Steven Jalopski The goat

Offense:90 Defense:99 PR:99

Michael "Big Game" Boychuk

Offense:90 Defense:99 GWG:99

Richard C. Hocholate

Reflexes:99 5-hole:99 Being Your moms favourite goalie:99

With S53 about to hit regression I thought it would be fun to look back at that draft and where some of the people started out.  

TOP PROSPECTS: Magnus Liljeström - D - S53 First Overall Pick
UNSUNG HERO: Alexander Roach - C - 4th round pick to superstar.
PLAYOFF MVP: A. Jobin - G 
ROOKIE AUTO: Eric Hudson - LW - Texas Renegades (gotta include myself right?)
SCORING CHAMP: Edward Williams - 30 goals. 64 Points

[Image: hudson.png]

my dream pack of card players would be basically everyone from the argonauts. because f the haters, we ride boats till we die

F - Kriss Darzins
F - Reid Sutherland
F - Vaseline Podcalzone
D - Cassius Darrow
D - Pojo Biscuit
G - Ragnar-Alexandre Ragnarsson-Tremblay

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Regardless of what their rarities or new TPE totals are, I choose the first line forwards, defensemen, and goalie for Buffalo. No idea how the team will perform, but I do think it'd be a nice little relic to have in a few seasons.

I was going to say "the top scorers as forwards and the most shot blocks as defensemen" with some random goalie, but those don't always work particularly well together.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

I'd probably just go with a bunch of hall of fame or awards cards, my understanding is that they will have boosted overalls, so I'd probably go for my own previous player's HoF card but other than that I don't really have anyone specific in mind, just whoever has high overalls.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

My Dream Pack is going to be a throw back to J's players who have made an impact, all from the Timber / Raiders franchise:

G: Leo Bloomfield
D: Adam Barron
D: Valentin Kalashnikov
F: Esa Anrikinson
F: Karl Krashwagen
F: Kyle Sutton

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Quote:Your task: Build your dream team of SHL hockey cards (3 Forwards, 2 Dmen, 1 Goalie). What players are on this dream team, what overalls do they have on their hockey cards? Are they special celebration cards for awards or hall of fame? Is there a theme to your team? Just your friends? Go crazy

I have the following on my dream team:

Karl Krashwagen MVP card. Features Krashwagen carrying the Baltimore Platoon on his shoulders.
Jason Visser legends card. The GOAT forward on a card featuring his accomplishments on the back.
(Clean) Andrei Kostitsyn. Just a regular card with him holding a carton of milk that has his brother on it.
Adam Barron Playoff Performer card. Features my player in the S57 season when he was nominated for the Razov in the only long playoff run he's gone on.
Slip McScruff True Grit card. Shows the defenseman absolutely barreling someone over.
Harry Carpet Ultimate Loyalty card. A series of cards that showcase players who stick with their club through thick and thin.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Forwards: Alexander Ovechkin, Thomas Vanek, Wayne Gretzky
Defense: Zdeno Chara, Scott Niedermayer
Goalie: Roberto Luongo

I love all of these players and have a good connection to them somehow, so I'd love to have them. May need to get some!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]