Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

@SouthPaw Thank you for drafting me and giving me a shot. Thanks for all the help with my build this season and helping me update I really do appreciate all the help. I love the team and the environment we have going on there. Can't wait for next season!

Thank you to @Fluw and @Big Newff for drafting me and letting me take over the team. So happy to be in YUM. I promise ill be good.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I want to thank our glorious SHL commissioner, Wannabefinn, for all the pictures of Muffins that he sends me through the Buffalo Stampede locker room

I want to give a shout-out to Grum aka Daniel Grumathan. He isn't on my team but if I am being completely honest, I would have most likely quit if it wasn't for him helping me get organized at the beginning. Thanks pal.

I want to thank @SouthPaw and @TheGreatToeJam for drafting me to Maine, its been a great season so far and i look forward to the rest.
Now lets go get that Cup *Tree Noises*

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights