Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S69 SMJHL Rookies (S70 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

@Sburbine has been a fantastic mentor and has been vital in helping me build Mit. And thanks to everyone apart of the Newfoundland organization, from the front office to current players, and alumni. I've felt welcome and a part of the team from day one.

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

@ItsFrenchie Frenchie was very helpful as soon as i join the league so i wanna thank him for what he’s been able to show me and just talk to me about. Whenever i have a question he’s always open to answering and making sure there no complications, Without hesitation. He also randomly checks on me just to see how it’s been and if everything been going as planned. I truly couldn’t have asked for more so thank you Frenchie.

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

I am thankful for playing with @TheSparkyDee this season. He is a good guy sometimes. But I am glad to have him here with me on this team.

@lore has been such a great help to me while i get used to how things work around here and being patient with me when things like overwhelm me. Even out of the sim league world they have been such a bright and loving presence in my life recently and caring for me in ways i'm honestly really not used to being cared for. i'm honestly so grateful our lives crossed paths and so grateful i can call them my coworker, my friend, and my family. i tear up whenever i think about how much theyve done for me in such a short amount of time. i love them so deeply.

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en

Thank you @aleks for being willing to hear me out and giving me the privilege of being a Vancouver Whaler. Looking forward to the next 3 seasons and the powerhouse you're developing

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

So many people to thank! In no particular order (you are all the best).

Thank you @Fluw and @Big Newff for believing in me and drafting me 7th overall. Hopefully I am turning into what the Malamutes expected of me.

To @Novanod and @TheRoyalEmpoleon for being the best linemates a rookie could ask for. We had some growing pains but have shown that we will be an absolute force in coming seasons.

@BadWolf for being the best captain, you are the glue that holds the pack together. Thank you for all your guidance!

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

I'd like to thank@aleks for picking me up on waivers and giving me my first home in the SHL. He's answered a bunch of questions I've thrown at him and been a huge help getting started. Looking forward to being on his team for a few seasons!

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2023, 11:48 AM by Estovich. Edited 1 time in total.)

I mean I dont want to spam my entire team by tagging them here so I suppose, I will thank @Ruggsy and @jay2233 instead of the entire roster, as they are the ones that are overseeing this great project. Both of them have been amazing at welcoming me into this league and I am glad colorado picked me up.

I guess it makes sense to give out team-related thanks in here instead of just thanking everyone I know. There are so many people I would definitely forget someone. So I'll keep it short and thank both @Patty and @Sburbine for drafting me so I could return to my old J home after 3+ years. Let's win some cups!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I'd like to thank @enigmatic for the sig he made me. Him taking the time and effort to make something for me meant a lot.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

hey @jay2233 and @Ruggsy thanks for bringing me to Coolorado and answering my repetitive questions (-: you guys rock.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

I’d like to shout out @McGriddy10  for being so supportive during my first few weeks of the season, he made me feel welcome and really got me in the spirit to be a locker room presence. He could’ve stopped talking to me after I was drafted to a different team but instead he was happy for me and always wished me luck when we played against eachother. Thank you for everything, it means a lot to have a great friend in the league.

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

I want to thank everyone in S70 class. You are amazing guys. I am going to always remember this rookie season. Also thanks to my GM and teammates. They're the best! Go Regina!

I want to give a big thank you to @Theseajebus You helped shelter me this season by taking the difficult games and putting up some great numbers. Thanks for an awesome S69 for helping me have a great rookie year! Go knights go! lets kill it in the playoffs now Knights

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights