Create Account

Ragnar rides for charity
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2023, 09:40 AM by Ragnar.)

Hi everyone, it’s me.

Cancer fucking sucks and odds are we all know someone who’s been affected by it, or we have directly. Both my parents have had it/are currently fighting it. Both my grandmothers had it. I have a few aunts who have had it. I have a relative who died of it at a very, way too young age. I had a tumor surgically removed ten years ago.

I got approval from the HO to post about my charity bike rides I’ll be doing in September. I will be riding through the Great Cycle Challenge, attempting to ride a total of 200 miles for the month (this number is subject to change if I hit 200 miles too soon. It can be changed at any time). Every donation I get will go toward the fight against children’s cancer. The website can be found here.

How it works:

I ride, and provide friends and family with my personal profile link so they can donate.

I will provide the link to the HO (sorry. Don’t want to dox myself to the entire community). If anyone chooses to donate, it will be to RangerJase’s PayPal account [email protected]. The money will never touch my hands. It will go from the PayPal account directly to the charity.

So, what do I get out of it? At $30 that I donated myself, I got a shirt and some stickers. At $500, I get a jersey saying I’m riding to fight kids cancer. I have already gotten $600 in donations, and already have the jersey. The next thing I would get would be a special edition jersey if I get $2,500 in donations.

The deadline for donations will be Wednesday, the 27th of September, to ensure the money received can be deposited to the charity by the HO before the end of the month.

THIS IS NOT THIS YEAR’S CHARITY DRIVE. THIS IS SOMETHING I AM DOING OF MY OWN VOLITION.

From what I’ve been told, there will be a SHL charity drive again this year, though I don’t know what exactly it is.

Also, full disclosure, since this will be a mass donation from Jase’s PayPal account, you won’t be able to receive a tax deduction if you donate.

Jase has graciously agreed to handle the funds for this, and I trust him 100%. He will be completely transparent throughout the ordeal. if you decide to donate, please put “ragnar’s charity” or something similar for the reason.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, and if you want the direct link to my charity page, I will provide it to you if I trust you and you promise not to share it. Sorry if I decline, no offense intended.y

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

If anyone wants to DM me about this let me know. I will also cover the fees associated with the donation so please know 100% of your donation will be going to the charity.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Hell yeah Ragnar, good on you man

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I’m gonna Ride 4 Ragnar and donate

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I’ll ride Ragnar

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Ridenar

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

help out my good buddy rags and donate if you can

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

08-29-2023, 11:33 AMLime Wrote: Ridenar
This needs a trading card

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

@Ragnar
[Image: Wing-20230829-194731-0000.png]

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

08-29-2023, 07:49 PMPapaSorin Wrote: @Ragnar
[Image: Wing-20230829-194731-0000.png]

Hell yeah! Love it.

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

im gonna donate the cup

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

is there a deadline for these donations? i'll gladly donate i just get paid on saturday.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

08-30-2023, 02:55 PMReno Wrote: is there a deadline for these donations? i'll gladly donate i just get paid on saturday.

It’s in the OP. Wednesday, September 27. So you have plenty of time.

Stampede  Kraken

08-30-2023, 05:10 PMRagnar Wrote: It’s in the OP. Wednesday, September 27. So you have plenty of time.

apparently i cant read but i guess thats not a requirement for gm around here

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

good luck ragnar

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]