Create Account

S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time!

Dan would lay down some tasty licks while I slappa the bass and Jase would be on drums of course with Nash as our vocalist and Teddy our manager

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Now presenting: Horse Towel! Featuring member of the Vancouver Whalers

On Drums: Groaty Bronson playing with an incoherent Rhythm and excessive smashing of cymbals

On Vocals: Bo Jangles Singing with all the grace of an early 1900's tap dancer

On Bass Guitar: Van bot3 No one knows who they are or why they are there but they keep pretending they matter anyway.

On lead Guitar : Joulu Kuusi showing that their silky mitts aren't just for stopping pucks but for shredding sweet guitar riffs.

We would be called The Wailing, an pop punk band with Stanger on the guitar/vocals, Bo on the drums, Lily Jin Morrow on Bass, and Aleks as our band manager.

I just joined my team last night, due to this I don't know anyone's personality but I do know I would maybe have a couple cocktails and try and play guitar and sing. I may be kicked off the team the following morning.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

if the St. Louis Scarecrows put together a band, we would be called the Crow Bros. We would focus on playing bird light noises, and would attract all the Scarecrows in the neighborhood. The lead singer would clearly be me as my voice is fantastic, but the part of the band will have a historical past, and be a combination of both current and former Scarecrow players!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

If the Grizzlies started a band, "The Howl", it would probably be the best band from Montana! Halkohol would be the lead guitarist, SpartanGibbles would be lead singer, Rankle is on drums, and Pouli is the bass. WonderBread might be the equipment manager. I think we would be playing classic rock mostly from the 70s and 80s.

GGFG! Grizzlies

Mac Turner on the drums the guy can handle 2 sticks, Troy on the guit cause why not and Mary Hollywood the leading singer with the angelic popcorn voice. Band would be call TTWood and the night will be something

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

i would use a electric gaiter and my band name would be called hevay rock and we would be a contry music band any ways thats all ty for reading this

The Great Falls Grizzlies would definitely not use any instruments. Instead, we would perform as a choir. "The Growlers" would not sing but instead just growl like bears, I think the party would be an utter failure except for us who are having a great time until we get thrown out!

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Journey Man has actually learned to a play a few odd instruments during his worldly travels, and often can be found playing the pan flute in the Kelowna locker room.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

I think Song Ju-gong would deffinitely be our bands lead singer, I myself see myself playing on guitar since I used to play irl, Demir Bellona would be on the bass and lastly I can see Supah Dupah on the drums, I have a feeling since Song Ju-gong is our main singer we would be type of K-pop band with name something like QTS. (Ya get it ? BTS=QTS :D )

Clearly this would be an opportunity for new rookies on the Berserkers to bond. To start with my player, Slowpoke would clearly be on the microphone. As someone that is slow-moving I’m not sure he would do well on an instrument. His vocals would also lead to the band being asked to step down sooner rather than later. Launchpad McQuack would use some kind of electronic soundboard (pad) to add some fun sound effects. Eric Vanderberg Jr is probably one of the few players that could play an instrument. With a name like that he can probably shred it on a guitar. And finally, Alexel Kamensky would probably be on a cowbell or triangle to add that little extra umph in the back ground. We’d be called the New Age Berserkers.

131 Words

The Raptors would play pop-punk, and Wisemen would be hitting the bass and obviously hitting up a sweet bass solo. His teammates? Well, Leonard Wood would be thrown on the drums as he leads the team in hits, so he knows how to hit some sticks on drums, right? Valerija Serapin seems like they would have an amazing voice and be put in as the singer for this pop-punk dino mix, and for guitar, I would have to see James MacAvoy shredding on it and playing some nice rifts. The band name would have to be "The Velociraptor Punks," and the night would go decently as we probably all picked up the instruments a week ago.

Nationality: Usa
Trent Wisemen - Raptors
Two-way Defenseman
[Image: image-2023-12-18-232600166.png]
Made by Wasty with love and care!

Masked Stanger would play drums I would play bass Kolen Henderson would play guitar and Bo Jangles would be the lead singer our band name would be called the whalers cuz all of us are on the Vancouver Whalers

My band would consist of me, my draft mate (Caspian Leevi) and our waiver goalie (Cameron Kalashnikov). We are known as the Cheesy Fries with Leevi on vocals and Kalashnikov on vocals. Wizard on the guitar.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]