Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

75 seasons! SHL has now been getting a senior discount for a decade, maybe even longer! Can't do it without a great community that has truly formed such a welcoming and fun site!

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

Happy birthday and what not there thingy. Almost too a hundred then we upgrade to Simulation Hockey League 2. With more Hordle winning. GO IRELAND! WE THE WINNERS!

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

wow 75 seasons of the shl somebody should do the 75 best players in shl history and write a giant article for each one even though they have a ton of money already

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Damn I been here for 55 seasons, that's way too long. I think I'm old enough to be the dad of half the users here. Happy birthday shl

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Happy 75 seasons to the SHL! Things have changed a lot since S44, but I think much has been towards the better. The super analog ways of the past were fun to dive into, but I'm glad things have become streamlined. I'm grateful to all the hard working community members who have put everything together.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Happy anniversary to the Simulation Hockey League. 75 seasons is a great accomplishment. Here’s to making it to 100! Hopefully I’ll be here to celebrate that one too.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Where would I be without the SHL? I've been on and off with this league but it has always been a good time being here. Lots of great people have come out of this league and lots of friendships have been made. Thanks for a great 75 seasons, can't wait to see more!

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Seventy Five seasons is almost 10 years of dog years. But the SHL is not a dog, it is a narwhal. Go Birds. Happy Anniversary to yall.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

Dear SHL, Thanks for the memories, the headaches, the drama, and the fun. It's certainly been a wild ride, and here's to at least 75 more seasons of chaos!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2024, 11:34 AM by JNH. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wow, your 75th anniversary, I suppose that makes you old. Appreciate all of the friends and memories that have been made here over the many years that the SHL has been going on for.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

75 seasons is incredible. I started here in S19 and although I haven't been active the entire way through, it's nice to see that the league is still going strong

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

WOOOOOO 75 seasons of wonderful hockey is in the books! 
In all reality this has been a great community for me for the last few years. I wish I had more time to devote again but IRL has definitely been much busier these last 4 months. Lets look forward to another 75 seasons. How many years has this been going now? 10?

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Happy 75th season anniversary to the Simulation Hockey League, even if you are very annoying at times and won't let me win 66 games in a season

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

It’s crazy to think that the SHL has been around for as long as it has, I’ve been here since S42. I’m glad it’s still here and a good place nowadays.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Happy seventy fifth, Simulation Hockey League! I am honored to have been around for at least one third of the seasons this league has run for.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget