Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

I would like to say that @Z-Whiz has always been a very good teammate in Atlanta and he is great at always making you feel better about yourself.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

I am genuinely so thankful for everyone in my life who has been supportive this past month and sending me love.

Extra shoutouts to @JKortesi81 @Wally @slothfacekilla @Seany148 @hannahg32 @Kyamprac @SouthPaw

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I want to thank everyone for making my time here so great. I was a new user back when I joined and now I’m onto my 2nd player.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

I'd like to give a shoutout to my GMs in both the SHL and the SMJHL. Whenever i've had a question or asked for advice they've always been available and willing to help. I really appreciate them drafting me and being there for me.

I would like to continue to thank my GMs both majors and minors. My Majors GMs in Chicago for allowing me to continue playing for this great Nevada team and my minors GMs in Nevada where even though I have been busy IRL they have done a great job and im very proud of what they have built up.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

I'm just thankful that despite the fact that lots of people have come and gone, their time put towards the league as a whole is entirely appreciated. We've come a long way thanks to many countless people.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I liked that the game sims were earlier in the day for the Eastern Time zone. I always enjoyed the earlier sims over waiting until late at night to see the results.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

To many pals to tag but I very much appreciate my friends in Maine and San Francisco being there for me as I got through some new challenges. Some of the best friends to share this hobby with!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I really want to just thank the mutes for being such a wonderful team. My real life got very busy and I lost a little hype for the league. But they are always happy to have me. Gently remind me when I'm running behind. And just very supportive and happy.

I'd go tagging people, but then I'd be here for an hour waiting for each name to load. Jeez, for this one I'd pick the people I've played under so I'm thankful for Fuzz, Trella, Esa, Wally, Jess, Dwight, I think that's it? Might be more because there's that many cool people

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I have nice things to say about Boom and Naomi over in CGY. It's been nice to be motivated in the SHL and feel like my contributions are worthwhile to the team and LR. Appreciate them and their efforts to making the team and LR a fun place to be!

I don’t want to thank one person, I just want to thank the entire HAM org for being really cool, chill and great to play with, cup soon!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

There is nothing to be thankful for. We didn't win a title and thay is a failure and there needs to be a leadership change. It's time for gnabe.

Caleb and the entire SFP locker room have been incredibly welcoming to Ramen and I since our arrival on the team. Hats off to the team Caleb has built and to the individuals on the team for being a great group to a couple new players.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Thanks to the league in general for being so welcoming and being a fun space to spend time. This league means a lot to a lot of people and we're all glad it exists.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]