Create Account

AtlasHunters 100% accurate first ten picks of the upcoming draft

(1120 words before writing this)

X2 Draft piece

As I mentioned this post is 100% accurate not because I've gone and found out this is all true but simple because according to the theory of multiple realities this exact drafts exists as correct in one of them and who are you to say it's not this one?

Up with first pick of the draft is the Halifax Raiders. raiders they are in an interesting spot the situation for the raiders is that they kinda need both defence and centers. Now on the subject of defence they have some decent players and some chod to fill up lines if need be but even with the new cap they may have a couple defenceman who may be looking at being moved up to the shl. However with their amount of chod to sure up the lines it seems they will be fine since they most likely were looking to run said chod for at least a couple weeks while prospects earn a little more TPE. The problem seems to come in that they only have two centers while workable is not ideal and I'm sure they've got their mind on suring up a quality third line. I think the perfect pick for them that they most likely have their eye on is good ole 1OA or I kill you @adamantium 's Julien Villeneuve sporting a 160 TPE with ACs and training alone he will actually have 190 sans pt and IP threads come next update. Not to mention hes got a bank account bug enough to buy the team if he feels it or just ban em for not picking him 1OA.

Next pick will be the Anaheim outlaws they are sporting a good all rounder for player types on their roster right know however they have a few low earner wings that they my be trying to phase out. On top of that their amazing higher earning wings are already past the new cap and my be looking to break away towards the SHL very soon so expect a wing pick as second OA I'm thinking they will probably grow this with something along the lines of @Shmurph 's John Forfeit or @Carbine 's Indigo Trevino both solid recreates indigo sports and extra week of training and AC but his bank account is a little rough let's hope he affords equipment. John however had a about 10m higher net worth and has already bought equipment either way they would be a solid addition to the outlaw lineup.

At third pick comes the raptors it's no secret they need a goalie badly which I'm sure this pick will be they have an old inactive from my first season S46 in low temp who will either be kicked up or deleted and their other although lovely goalie is already above the new cap and no doubt could be called up literally any minute. The only real question here is who will they choose? I personally as I former goalie whom in my most active days was fighting near first against recreates and all and won a cup last season without much update to my build think @Zoone16 's Luca Del Vecchio is the build to pick easily but they might go for @Jearim 's White Goodmen because he in a very very close second.

Fourth pick is going to Anchorage they honestly are not in that bad a shape mostly looking to sure up on a little bit of defense a couple wingers and maybe a single center to start a 4th line if the draft gets big enough but I imagine they wont need that. So with the large volume of wingers and the strong need by teams for defense i imagine they will start with that. The pick I assume will be right for them is hell in the unlikely event they are still around this far in @Grum 's Nicholas Owens would be an absolute dream come true for them.

Fifth we have the st Louis scarecrows oh dear yea its defence again pretty bad one probably being lost to call ups one that's either a really low earner on inactive another these decent low or inactive leaving them with like 1 solid defence. Guessing Owen's will be gone by now ima say the best pick for the scarecrows in this draft is gonna have to be.
@soulja 's Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr. Sporting alot of TPE and money before the draft might even be a better pick up then Owen's

Coming up to sixth pick is the van whalers. Im thinking defence if gonna go hella early this draft honestly raiders and those who only need it a little might decide to pick it up just cuz everyone seems like they could use some. Lots of old inactives some needing to be sent up soon what else can I say they need it bad I'm thinking the hope will be to pick up @KCphillip 's Abel Skinner he shows dedication and is honestly just a great choice you cant help but love this guy! Either that or they will shoot for a goalie but I think that depends on how many end up in the draft.

Seventh pick has been givin to raiders via LET
Heres where I imagine they make their pick they either try to score one of the earlier Ds. knowing no one needs centers as much as they do Ds in their first pick. Or they just choose to score a great center right away lock that shit down just in case and grab whatever decent Dman they can here.

Eighth pick brings us to the Detroit Falcons oh yea this ones messed they are picking up a goalie without a doubt currently they run one from a few seasons back. Well he straight up never even made an update page so yea they are picking a goalie up its desperate.

Ninth pick goes to them kelowna knights honestly another team that I think needs defenders. They have another goalie who seems like they may be inactive but are also most likely losing 3 defenders to call ups within the next season I dont even know who they might pick anymore but if you're a D you have great chances of going early in this draft.

And last with our tenth pick we are back to the whalers via the krakens. With this one they might think of scooping up a goalie if they can one is hella inactive and the other is getting close to needing to be called up. Doubt they will switch this with their other pick tho.

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

I’m still relevant goddammit

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

why the fuck people hate me

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

@Carbine I thought it was a nice thing lmao

@Evok if you didnt have to be sarcastic you'd be in these lmao

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

I’ve been underrated

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

09-24-2019, 11:42 PMAtlasHunter Wrote: @Carbine  I thought it was a nice thing lmao

@Evok  if you didnt have to be sarcastic you'd be in these lmao

I was just surprised to be mentioned. Appreciate it!

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]