wow, that's hot

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

o wow first one ain't bad

[Image: 3.png]

NEWs logo looks so much better facing right lol good stuff fever Smile

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

The graphics department used a new system to grade your submission(s). Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

1) Good work with the jersey, it looks clean. However, I must say that the sig looks too bare. The lighting stocks used here are too bright and takes away from the sig as that's where my eyes are drawn the most. The text is decent, but the sig looks bare overall. There wasn't too much done overall and it's hard to take my eyes off of the lighting stocks
Crisp looking render, but not really cohesive. The effects and background seem pretty random. Text should be a little larger and placed a little better; it's very hard to read and is placed awkwardly in the middle.
I feel as if this would look better if you cropped out most of the right side and some of the bottom. The render duplication also seems too far away and may look better pulled in closer to the main render. Try adding some stocks over the render as well.
Try and blend that render in more with the background of the sig. Some brushing or stock use along the edges of the render can help blend Stamkos into that techy green background stock. I also think that green png laser stock would like cool in front of the render rather than behind. Good job on text.

3/5

2)
Fair understanding of Photoshop displayed in both. Continue to work on smoother cuts, developing lighting and more creative text.
The whole sig is very monotonous and outside of the coloring and text, there isn't too much here. The sig would have benefited from some stock work to really blend everything together.
Outline of the render should be softened a bit, you can still see that rough outline
nice color swap. The text is a little small. lighting on the face looks a little washed out.
Pretty good composition. Everything works decently together. The lime green is a little bit overkill and kind of looks unrealistic.
Background looks great! Just blend that render into the bg a little and this would be a really nice piece. Text is solid and is placed well in comparison to the render. Play around more with stocks, don't be afraid to get more creative.

2.5/5

Total: 1.375M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]