Create Account

Breaking News out of Russia

There has been some news circulating lately out of Russian News Outlets. The Brothers’ Petrov are coming to an ice rink near you soon. They have already reported that Vladmir Petrov had boarded a plane, and its destination was the United States. Rumors are circling that more Petrovs are headed that way. The Petrov brothers were apart of now defunct Hockey League, NSHL. They haven’t been heard of since the league died, and people were beginning to wonder what happened to these brothers. No one stateside was for sure where all the brothers had disappeared to, but there were rumblings of them playing in some different leagues throughout Russia and winning everywhere they went.

There are so many good and bad things that come with these guys. You got Potentially 5 Brothers who are going to be coming and wanting to make some noise. Rumors have it that they all want to play together as well and have their own line. The Petrov Line, for now, until they can think of a better name. The league is being put on notice though. The Petrovs are coming, the Petrovs are coming. The sirens are blaring. Get to your hideout shelters, to your bunkers, to whatever you can to run from these guys. Five Brothers, all looking for the same thing. Blood, Glory, enshrinement. The Petrov Brothers are going to be coming soon to a city near you. They are all looking to be on the same team and dominate wherever they go.

You have Mikhael Petrov, a Defenseman, laying hard hits, blocking shots, and losing teeth. Mikhael got tired of taking a bunch of shots at him when in net, and now he wants to get payback at all of those who shot at him. You can’t forget about Teylora Petrov, the pairing to Mikhael, who loves to get blood on his fists, and it is never his own. These two goons are here to show the rest of the league why they are Petrovs. Teylora hasn’t played professional hockey with his brothers, but that doesn’t matter since he has Petrov blood in him, there is no stopping him.

Don’t forget about Reekseezle Petrov, who is now Rikki for short. Rikki has Hockey Experience in a now defunct league, where he came from with his brothers. He went home first, get some more Russian Bias in his veins. Rikki is known to be such a wonderful creator, that he knows how to set up his family. Do not ever forget about Slava Petrov, the smallest of the bunch, but a speedster none the less. He can be up and down the ice faster then a blink of an eye if you think about it. Finally, there is Vladmir Petrov. The brute of them all. He has been banned in multiple hockey leagues across Russia for being to violent. He knows how to take heads off, literally, and has no issues with it either. He is coming to try and bring a “softer” touch to his image and score them goals.

Bringing these brothers over to the States is going to be a rough time for anyone and everyone who must deal with them. They bring a lot of pain, a lot of blood, and of course will always look out for each other. These guys know no bounds, especially when it comes to the rink. Be careful out there, SHL, because once these guys get going, it will be impossible to stop them.

Vladmir was approached, when seen landing in the United States. It’s hard to miss him, as he stands at 6’6 and weighs a massive 265 lbs. Vladmir was approached by a few different news outlets, and he had few words to say.
“I am here. My Brothers will be here soon as well. We are here to bring back real Hockey to the United States. We are here to dominate. We will not be stopped.” Vladmir was then seen walking off, towards a hummer limo, and entering it. Where could Vladmir be headed? When can you expect the rest of his brothers to arrive? Are there going to be more brothers coming? If you can remember, which probably most of you won’t, there were at least nine brothers in another league, and already we have seen four of them assumedly coming to the United States. One thing is for certain though. The Petrovs are starting to migrate here. 

Don’t forget, boys and girls, that the Petrovs will be a household name soon enough here in the SHL, the SMJHL, and at this rate, potentially even the IIHF. Never forget, my good friends, that you still have time to run and hide, as the Petrovs all have not landed yet. But just know, when they do, you will not have anywhere else to go.

As Always, Stay beautiful SHL, and remember.

[Image: xyskyFA.gif]

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

He bac

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Muahahahaha!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

comrades Russia

wjc is gonna be stacked

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: xyskyFA.gif]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Ahh fuck these comrades again. They are with the wrong side of the alliance after the breakdown of what was once such a great and noble union.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

They were bitches then, and they'll be bitches now.

SHL GMs should stay away from these idiots.

*moves them up in his prospect list*

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

You have my interest.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

mooooof keeping the nshl’s great name alive

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland