Create Account

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr Offseason Presser (Important News)
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 09:09 AM by soulja.)

Hello Boys and Girls of the SHL,

Zlatan Ibrahimovic jr has enjoyed his stay in Winnipeg Jets since he was drafted in S51. He is thankful to the management that took him 4th OA in the draft. As a member from a strong pedigree, athleticism is in his blood and consequently, he has put in a lot of work day and night. As much as he Works hard, Zlatan also has a weakness in that he party's too hard even in times of covid. It has come to his attention that he is now broke as he spent all his money on booze and strippers. After hearing a motivational speech from his Father, the football legend (not American), he decided to clean his act. He is now preparing himself for the next season and promises to be clean with just one goal in his mind. He wants to win the challenge cup. With that thought, he has decided that HE WILL TEST THE MARKET THIS UPCOMING OFFSEASON.Zlatan ibrahimovic Jr has been working hard to get his tpe to his current level. Still couple of years from regression, he does not plan on stopping and will continue to thrive. Now what is he looking for? He is looking for a team that has a good atmosphere, will pay him what he deserves and has a chance at the challenge cup. Challenge cup is the most important of the three as his user Soulja has been very unfortunate. He will now open the floor to all your questions but GMS please don't get involved in tampering by messaging me too soon. I would like to thank all GMs for their considerations.

Thank you for your Questions Kez:

Code:
Do you think the landscape of the current teams on top is likely to change in the next few seasons? Are there teams you see capable of becoming contenders who aren't in that category now?
Looking at the standings of S56, out of the bottom tier teams i Believe TOR will make a jump. I believe they are trying to content and they recently acquired a franchise defender in Adam barron. Things can only get better for them. Hamilton will always be a strong team. I feel they just understand the mechanics of the sim engine better than anyone else and they have a great set of guys that know the player model very well. Calgary has also always been one of the strong teams along with Edmonton. I don't see them downgrading anytime soon. I also see New Orleans out of the picture. I feel like they might slip. In terms of the Winnipeg Jets, we still have a great set of guys. However, I think we are more in a retool stage. Losing Barron will hurt the team. If Zlatan decides to sign elsewhere, that could also hurt them. I do think Kez is an awesome GM and he will execute his plan accordingly.

Code:
Do you think FAs only wanting to with a team with a strong current chance for a Challenge Cup is perpetuating the status quo and preventing middling teams from cracking that tier?
No, personally not all FAs want to go to a challenge cup team. It all depends on the user. For example, some may just want a fun atmosphere in the discord. At the end it's all down to personal preference. Me wanting to go to a challenge cup team is simply because i was unsuccessful with 3 players. Just because FA sign with challenge cup teams doesn't mean the middle teams won't emerge victorious. For example, the Stampede were not always this good. It is due to good management skills that they were able to claim the challenge cup last season.

Code:
How do you see your personal player development progressing as you move into the higher TPE tiers?
This is actually very hard to answer. As of right now, I am not too pleased with my player development. Although i have a good amount of TPE, my player has not been performing well individually. It is a new sim engine so I guess i will need to fine tune things and find what synergizes well with my current build. My goal is to break the 30pt barrier next season and also get more than 100 blocked shots.

Thank you for your Question, LordBirdman
Code:
Hi Zlatan Jr, how important is it to you to find success in IIHF for Team Sweden? How much do you want to make King Carl proud with a gold medal?
Just like in the regular season and playoffs, it is very important for Zlatan to find success in IIHF. It will bring great honour to his country if he can claim the gold medal along with his teammates. Currently, team sweden has a great group of guys. They actually have a great core, a little more depth and i can see them challenging the top tier teams like Canada, USA and Great Britain. I'll make King Carl so proud with that gold medal that he will build a statue of Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr in Malmo, Sweden.

Thank you for your question, JNH

Code:
What're you most excited about in looking forward to the FA process?
I am actually glad you asked. Believe it or not, since the time i joined the league back in 2014, this is my first time exploring FA. I never tested the market so I am excited to see how the teams value my player. This will be a good experience for young Zlatan to see the team demands and see where he fits. It will also be a good way of interacting with gms to understand their team vision and what is expected of me when i sign with them.

Thank you for the Questions, Dankoa

Code:
any teams that you’re particularly interested in talking to in free agency?

Since it is my first time exploring the free agency market, I am open to speak to any team actually. I have no teams that come right off the bat. And Yes, i wouldn't mind speaking to Texas as well Smile

Code:
if you made the choice to sign somewhere else would you be looking more for a win now situation or somewhere where you can get top minutes?
This is an excellent question and it is something i definitely have thought about myself. Right now somewhere in between would be the ideal option. When i join a team, I am expecting to at least play 2nd line pairing and some special minutes. I know there are those with higher tpe and as a result deserve the first pairing so this is fine by me. As long as we join a competitive team with a decent amount of playing time, I am good with that.

Code:
winnipeg have a lot of nice young pieces that should be hitting their peak around the same time as you do. how hard would it be to walk away from that?
Walking away from Winnipeg would actually be pretty hard. There is still a chance that i return to them as they got a great set of guys but I also want to explore my options. This is already something I spoke to the GM about and we have a mutual understanding. I simply want to see what else is out there for me.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

[Image: 603db088bfc439746087637584a11833.gif]

Interview Do you think the landscape of the current teams on top is likely to change in the next few seasons? Are there teams you see capable of becoming contenders who aren't in that category now?

Interview Do you think FAs only wanting to with a team with a strong current chance for a Challenge Cup is perpetuating the status quo and preventing middling teams from cracking that tier?

Interview How do you see your personal player development progressing as you move into the higher TPE tiers?

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Hi Zlatan Jr, how important is it to you to find success in IIHF for Team Sweden? How much do you want to make King Carl proud with a gold medal?

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Good luck in FA!

What're you most excited about in looking forward to the FA process?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

updated until here

don't be shy ask me more questions Smile

any teams that you’re particularly interested in talking to in free agency?

if you made the choice to sign somewhere else would you be looking more for a win now situation or somewhere where you can get top minutes?

winnipeg have a lot of nice young pieces that should be hitting their peak around the same time as you do. how hard would it be to walk away from that?

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

updated