Create Account

End of year Vertigo Review X2 media <3
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 07:23 PM by damienj10.)

Damien Vertigo most likely a name you have never heard of essentially a 5th round draft pick that is right ladies and gentleman a active yolo pick. I am not sure out of all of the 5th round draft picks in my draft class are still active but I am in fact still around I am determined to be the best 5th round draft pick of all time. honestly how hard can it be? probably pretty hard as I am broke and need some V bucks from the SHL grader gods to pay for my TPE crack. without further ado here is the year of my goaltender Damien Vertigo.

preparing for season 56: its the off season and being drafted in the 5th round is nice because people will not remember and or care if you evaporated out of thin air. so casually gaining TPE and going under the radar is a very nice feeling. there is only one problem. there is a abundant amount of goaltenders. so much talent and so little teams. with this problem there will have to be too much talent and not enough room. there is only so many starting jobs out there. the 1 - 2 punch in goaltenders is going to be insane and It will be a couple insane seasons to come with the influx of goaltenders. there is a draft coming up for a new team I do not know if that has happened yet but there is a possibility I get sent that way as we have 3 big names in the goaltender spot already in Chicago with me mat smith and the starting goaltender tibuk sinooka so there is that. none the less these upcoming seasons with new teams coming and and new players and roster spots that has opened up is keeping the SHL fresh and these are very exciting times.

S56 World Junior Championship: Vertigo ended up winning the starting role for the medal rounds barely edging out weaver in the round robin play. and is a surprising conclusion with Canada winning the Gold medal. might I add I was in net for the whole medal rounds and I was surprised we got the gold medal which is insane as I was running a 350 tpe build at the time and we clutched that gold medal in OT. unfortunately this tournament was never Aired by simulationhockey.com and swept under the rug. the most underrated tourny of the season goes to the S56 world junior championship. a genuine question here did anyone even know this tournament took place? anyone? anyone at all? no? okay lol. I guess it will die with me saying I have a WJC gold medal Wink I mean unless I am insane but I am pretty sure this actually happened. unless I am schizophrenic which again is also a possibility...

s56 Preseason: I myself had no idea what was to come for season 56 am I going to be the back up for one more season or am I going to have more of a role. with my stats I was thinking it would be more of a role but not so much. luckily I ended up maxing out the in the SMJHL by this point in time and play had become more consistent. with all of Kelowna being updated we were in for a good season as last season we had a horrible regular season and then upset a team in the first round which was phenominal in my opinion. our pre season ended up being a giant meh and it was up to the actual regular season to dictate whether we are worthy of the cup. as for my call up to Chicago AKA the big leagues I am undefeated so far and hopefully I can keep running with that as you know its nice getting some dubs with the big team aka the boys who are winning the challenger cup this season the Chicago htimen!

S56  mid season: with vertigo almost going dead even with a record with 15 wins and 12 losses it has been a very meh season for him. although he has 4 shut outs it feels like it is a flip of a coin on how well he plays. when it is a loss it is sometimes a huge loss getting pulled near the end of the night. 2.70 GAA and a .911 svs% is about average or maybe even below. come playoff time I would hope to see either the pine and or bench as these results have been very mediocre at best. 69 game rating though ( nice )

playoffs prediction:  Vertigo, Peter Ramsey and the Kelowna knights are going to have one tough tournament ahead of the as the top team has only lost 8 times so that is the team that will end up in the final round of the playoffs no cap. if Kelowna can find some consistency I would think they make it to the second round of the playoffs hopefully, at the end of the day only time will tell.

in conclusion this year has been one wild year for me and my player in the SMJHL and SHL thanks for everyone on Kelowna and Chicago for making it a great year despite the pandemic the is still on going. I hope to meet more people and have more good times with my team mates and everyone around the SHL.

906 words X2 media week

#Killowna
Knights

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria