Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #183! (Surprise, Surprise)

04-25-2021, 08:33 AMAvakael Wrote: Finally got around to this. Weird week. Great episode!

In response, after some initial drama, 2020 was a very good year for me. We kept COVID out, point blank. Managed to find my first proper job (call centre gig), which is paying me well enough to let me live by myself. Shed the majority of my close friends, but they won't be missed (see initial drama), and still depressingly single, but we can't get everything we want.

Sounds like you have one of those newfangled all in one machines in place of a normal slow cooker. Go pick an old school one up for $5 at an op shop- shouldn't have any settings other than off, low, high (unnecessary unless you're badly disorganised) and keep warm. Put whatever you were going to otherwise going to put in the slow cooker on low for 8 hours. Sear it first if it's meat.

I can't be bothered to actually run a player on here either. I stick around for the Buffalo LR. That's it.

I am truly happy for you about the gig. That is awesome. With the job nailed down, at least for now, other good things can and will flow from there. Hope you’re enjoying your place as well.

As for the slow cooker, we have an old crock pot it is just never used anymore since the wife got the instant pot pressure cooker. Does the same stuff and a whole lot more. For you as a single guy living alone the crock pot is awesome, of course. Toss your meat and veggies in there with some water in the morning. Go to work all day, toss some pasta or rice in there when you get home. And ten minutes later dinner is served.

Glad to here from you brother Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

More please Cool

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria