Create Account

walking around with Tomasnz

Hi all long time no see.

I had some spare time so threw in a special shl edition of my weekly isfl podcast. Walking around with Tomasnz. Short chat with me while I walk the streets of London. 15 minutes, enjoy!

https://anchor.fm/tomasnz/episodes/Walki...on-e1085ub

Any comments or thoughts or challenges give me a shout below or on discord.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

I liked it. I think the goal of the update scale will help in the way... that it will help bring people up to the SHL a bit quicker. Obviously there will be people that want to stay down 4 seasons to try to get the ROTY. But the goal is to allow people to be useful getting called up in the 2nd or 3rd season. That plus allow people to be better faster, so you can have a good player at like 1k-1.4k. Spread the wealth out more. Then for the PBP's, the most realistic option of getting something back to the way STHS was, is future FHM games. FHM7 has actual boxscores that we can extract and use properly. It is something that I want to look into, but realistically. The switch to lets say FHM7 would something that we wouldnt want to switch to FHM8 or 9 unless they have clear advantages. Maybe we wait to see what FHM8 offers first, I honestly dont know

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Interesting short little podcast. Somehow you've always had the career I had hoped to have (at least the earlier STHS success), but it never worked out. Anyway it's great to see that you came back and are still around.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

05-05-2021, 03:26 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Interesting short little podcast. Somehow you've always had the career I had hoped to have (at least the earlier STHS success), but it never worked out. Anyway it's great to see that you came back and are still around.

You have some serious longevity on your side. You could have the career I have had on top.ofnthe career you have already had!!! My figures are crossed for you, that's for sure.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page