Create Account

Manuel Gotze hangs up his cleats

Inspired by my slightly older teammates Demaricus and Brady, I'll also be retiring before we reach the offseason. It's been a pretty long and only kinda successful career but that's just fine in my book. A big thanks to all my former GM's and teammates through my time in Colorado, New England, Germany, Texas, and Atlanta, especially @hotdog who has had the misfortune of GM'ing me twice. It's been real SHL but adios, I will not be recreating as I slowly phase out from sim leagues in general. One down and two to go!

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

_/ _/ _/

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

the most fortunate misfortune i'll ever have! gonna miss you mav, congrats on a great career!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

_/ _/ _/

great career, we're gonna miss you <3

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Great career, legendary name, friendly teamate. Good luck in your future!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

_/ _/ _/

All my former, oldest & dearest teammates retiring. Sad to see that you part ways with sim leagues overall, still you are/were always a class act and someone I'll remember fondly!

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

hmm i wonder if your career would've been even better if you had used skates instead of cleats

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Great career!  Enjoy sim league freedom, get some sun.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Wolfpack legend! Grats on a long and great career Smile

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

05-20-2021, 01:38 PMhotdog Wrote: hmm i wonder if your career would've been even better if you had used skates instead of cleats

Couldn't afford new equipment, skates fell apart, had to borrow PBE cleats

05-20-2021, 01:37 PMmajesiu Wrote: _/ _/ _/

All my former, oldest & dearest teammates retiring. Sad to see that you part ways with sim leagues overall, still you are/were always a class act and someone I'll remember fondly!

Still got a little time left! And thanks maj, back at you my friend.

Congrats on a great career! Another old guy bites the dust. Getting closer to 43

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

_/ _/ _/

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Welcome to the retirement home

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

:(

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs