Create Account

US Olympic Chick

I was saying this from the get-go, chick seems like a miserable bitch. Always pissed off or showing no emotion. There was an interview and she's crying in the background because she didn't get first.

Some Russian chick tries to hug her:

[Image: bitch-face.gif]

I am pretty sure they hugged after. This was after the event that she should not have lost. She fell and still almost won. She was extremely disappointed.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

You can see her mouthing what looks like "no" in that gif as well lol.

i want her on my team.
you only hug if you win gold

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Aug 6 2012, 08:00 PM
i want her on my team.
you only hug if you win gold

Hugs are for winners.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Aug 6 2012, 08:50 PM
I am pretty sure they hugged after. This was after the event that she should not have lost. She fell and still almost won. She was extremely disappointed.
So are many athletes. Like any of the Chinese who dont win gold. Tongue

But im sure others who did worst than 4th have more reasons to be disappointed

She told the story on twitter. She hugged afterwords. Ill get the rest of the story

Edit: A statement from Maroney: "For anyone who thought I didn't want to hug Maria and Sandra that's not the case(: They are my friends, and I'm proud of them both! I wasn't thinking straight and I totally forgot what to do, but don't worry.. I gave them both hugs after! ♥ Sportsmanship is so important to me and I hope you know I would never do that intentionally! Please forgive me!"

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Lazyeye@Aug 7 2012, 11:09 AM
She told the story on twitter. She hugged afterwords. Ill get the rest of the story

Edit: A statement from Maroney: "For anyone who thought I didn't want to hug Maria and Sandra that's not the case(: They are my friends, and I'm proud of them both! I wasn't thinking straight and I totally forgot what to do, but don't worry.. I gave them both hugs after! ♥ Sportsmanship is so important to me and I hope you know I would never do that intentionally! Please forgive me!"

This is the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever read. Sounds so fake. I don't doubt she hugged her afterwards but the rest is utter bullshit. The kind of fake shit high school girls say.

McKayla Maroney is hot, so all of y'all can fuck off.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Aug 7 2012, 12:00 PM

[Image: a48c6168d66e11e19f3f22000a1c00f7_6.jpg]

[Image: mckayla-maroney-silver-vault-olympics.jpg]

[Image: Gymnasts149581741WEBB2.jpg]

She looks like the grinch IMO

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Aug 7 2012, 12:00 PM

Ewwww

She's not hot at all...

Oh shit, I must have her confused with somebody else then. Jesus shit. Aggrieved

ahahah

Great, now I know Sponges has a Grinch fetish, ew.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)