Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

The holidays were absolutely fantastic for me! I managed to take a week off of work and really relax for the first time in over six months. It let me catch up with sim league duties and play a few games I wanted to catch up with.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

My Christmas holidays were good. It was nice to have a chance to go back home to visit the family and spend a couple weeks with them seeing as we were in the offseason. During that time Chicago made some big moves to improve the team brining in Guðmundur Kristjánsson, (Clean) Andrei Kostitsyn and Tanjiro Kamado.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

My sister gave me the gift of COVID on Christmas so that was very fun (she gave it to everybody and she had the weakest symptoms). None of us ended up in the hospital so that was great and although I was stripped of one of life's greatest pleasures, breathing through my nose, it really wasn't that bad. Getting the OK to go back to work and stop wasting my vacation/sick days was probably worst than having COVID if I'm being honest. People have no clue what they're doing.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

This off season was quite interesting for Rinky.  He and his British team mates won the World Juniors.  The, Rinky had to move to the SHL and was approached by the Minnesota Monarchs and offered a contract.  Rinky had n o hesitation in signing on with the Monarchs and is now looking forward to the next stage of his career.

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2022, 06:11 PM by leviadan.)

My holidays were great! I have a small family so I was able to feel comfortable getting together with... just my mom to have a small little Christmas thing. Ate too much, didn't work out enough. You know the drill.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Welp, a lot happened over the break. Washing machine and dishwasher both went down (still don't work), two burst pipes in the building. I got covid, after staying inside and not going out because my work decided to take a hiatus for the month of January. Still got a bit of a sore throat, but have my energy back.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

The holidays weren't too bad for me. I was able to spend time away from work, but it wasn't recharging enough, unfortunately. Had a lot of good time with the family and watching football and just hanging out though, so that's cool.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

It was okay. I got time off of work, which is always nice. Wish I could get more time off from work throughout the year haha.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

Slap had a decent offseason training. He has a new general manager, new short-term contract, and new hope for some good seasons while his regression forces him ever closer to retirement.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

The holidays definitely could have gone better, as I got covid and was basically stuck in my room for 10 days by myself. Couldn't see any friends or family, and had to wait a while before I could actually celebrate.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Overall my holidays were not to bad. They were pretty busy with family obligations as well as had to deal with some extreme cold which sucked! After that been "patiently" waiting for the season to start so we can finally get back to sim hockey.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Holidays were alright, moved cross-country, well partially moved, still figuring stuff out, but yeah. Offseason was good, locker room has been pretty active and the team has been positive for awhile. Excited to start playing games out.

I just got my booster yesterday and feel like crap today. My wife got hers at the same time and she has a fever and puked this morning, so it definitely could be worse. Holidays were mostly okay, you know, for covid times.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Lucky we haven't gotten COVID yet. All vaxxed and boosted but I'm sure it's coming eventually anyways because omicron. Holidays were great, offseason felt long as usual but LA is always hopping so that's nice.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Holidays went well! I got drafted into the SHL by this great team called the  Stars - Canada rules i guess. No covid luckily, just trying to grind tpe for my big breakout call up season.