Create Account

What are you still mad about?

01-23-2022, 06:32 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
01-23-2022, 05:41 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Triple gold IRL doesnt include junior championships of any kind, so that doesnt really hold water. We dont have olympics here.

What leagues besides this one also only run 3 forward lines?

I think the ECHL runs 10 forwards and 6 defense

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

01-23-2022, 08:23 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote:
01-23-2022, 06:32 PMGeekusoid Wrote: What leagues besides this one also only run 3 forward lines?

I think the ECHL runs 10 forwards and 6 defense
That poor lone forward

01-23-2022, 08:27 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
01-23-2022, 08:23 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: I think the ECHL runs 10 forwards and 6 defense
That poor lone forward

"1v1 me bro"

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

[Image: sAoCRKf.jpg]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

01-23-2022, 08:30 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
01-23-2022, 08:27 PMGeekusoid Wrote: That poor lone forward

"1v1 me bro"
Imma triple deke you to next week

01-23-2022, 06:32 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
01-23-2022, 05:41 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Triple gold IRL doesnt include junior championships of any kind, so that doesnt really hold water. We dont have olympics here.

What leagues besides this one also only run 3 forward lines?

Where in real life can you see regular league teams full of McDavids and Gretzky’s?

im just saying.  If you want to go matter for matter on “that doesn’t happen in real life so we don’t do that here”

Then put cap limits on SHL tpe. 

Make SHL run 4 forward lines

if you’re wanting it to be a “true sim” based on that argument, then make it a true sim. 

don’t suspend disbelief on one hand and claim reality on another for a fake hockey league. 

here we can be whatever WE want it to be.

i think you've read the opposite of what i intended

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

01-23-2022, 09:15 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
01-23-2022, 06:32 PMGeekusoid Wrote: What leagues besides this one also only run 3 forward lines?

Where in real life can you see regular league teams full of McDavids and Gretzky’s?

im just saying.  If you want to go matter for matter on “that doesn’t happen in real life so we don’t do that here”

Then put cap limits on SHL tpe. 

Make SHL run 4 forward lines

if you’re wanting it to be a “true sim” based on that argument, then make it a true sim. 

don’t suspend disbelief on one hand and claim reality on another for a fake hockey league. 

here we can be whatever WE want it to be.

i think you've read the opposite of what i intended
Probably did.  Sorry BB

01-23-2022, 10:19 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
01-23-2022, 09:15 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: i think you've read the opposite of what i intended
Probably did.  Sorry BB

im starting Kryyst from now on

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

01-23-2022, 05:54 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
01-23-2022, 04:20 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: My time in SHL GM chat would suggest otherwise Cheers

I know you know this was jokiest of Joe K jokes.
I figured, but well, low hanging fruit and all that haha

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I didn’t read what anyone else was mad about but I have something to say

So let me preface this by saying I am pro following CDC recommendations I am boosted and all that jazz

Anyways, I got sick a few weeks ago at work (like right after the 1st of the year) and I did my due diligence got 3 negative Covid tests (2 antigen and 1 pcr) and also got 2 negative flu tests. I quarantined for 5 days and went back to work when my symptoms alleviated but my doctor never gave me anything to fight the whatever illness (not entirely unusual but I’ve struggled with chronic bronchitis before and I’m pretty sure I had bronchitis again) anyways fast forward 2 weeks and were at today when I wake up with wouldn’t you know a fucking cough. So my manager pulls me aside at work and is like hey I’m worried about Covid I’m going to ask the operations manager if we should send you home for a test. So she asks the operations manager and he was like well I know you’re boosted and I know you just missed a week so I don’t want to send you home if I don’t have to, I’m like yes cool Gucci bet, he says but let me just double check our new company Covid policy to see what it says. Well don’t ya know this bitch says I have to quarantine for another 5 days if I have symptoms regardless of vaccination status. Ooooo I am steaming but also like what can you do fucking Covid man. Also if I go inactive I’m not really inactive that’s just the WiFi and phone bill getting shut off after January because wtf!!!! Seriously tho I understand they have to be cautious I work in medical cannabis this shit goes to immune compromised people all the time, and the hr manager emailed me and told me I could take my pto a little into the negative so at least they are understanding and trying to work with me.

But that’s what I’m still mad about…

Need a sig :-/

01-24-2022, 12:57 PMVik Wrote: I didn’t read what anyone else was mad about but I have something to say

So let me preface this by saying I am pro following CDC recommendations I am boosted and all that jazz

Anyways, I got sick a few weeks ago at work (like right after the 1st of the year) and I did my due diligence got 3 negative Covid tests (2 antigen and 1 pcr) and also got 2 negative flu tests. I quarantined for 5 days and went back to work when my symptoms alleviated but my doctor never gave me anything to fight the whatever illness (not entirely unusual but I’ve struggled with chronic bronchitis before and I’m pretty sure I had bronchitis again) anyways fast forward 2 weeks and were at today when I wake up with wouldn’t you know a fucking cough. So my manager pulls me aside at work and is like hey I’m worried about Covid I’m going to ask the operations manager if we should send you home for a test. So she asks the operations manager and he was like well I know you’re boosted and I know you just missed a week so I don’t want to send you home if I don’t have to, I’m like yes cool Gucci bet, he says but let me just double check our new company Covid policy to see what it says. Well don’t ya know this bitch says I have to quarantine for another 5 days if I have symptoms regardless of vaccination status. Ooooo I am steaming but also like what can you do fucking Covid man. Also if I go inactive I’m not really inactive that’s just the WiFi and phone bill getting shut off after January because wtf!!!! Seriously tho I understand they have to be cautious I work in medical cannabis this shit goes to immune compromised people all the time, and the hr manager emailed me and told me I could take my pto a little into the negative so at least they are understanding and trying to work with me.

But that’s what I’m still mad about…

they dont pay you during quarantine?

whats the address, ill egg the building

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

01-24-2022, 01:03 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: they dont pay you during quarantine?

whats the address, ill egg the building

My company gave me a one time payment of 825 or 850, because that's what the government would reimburse them for. I would have had to use my sick time for anything the following week. This was right before they changed it to a 5 day quarantine.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

01-22-2022, 10:42 AMSymmetrik Wrote:
01-22-2022, 12:13 AMAvakael Wrote: It wasn't Manhattan either. You'd be hard pressed to identify them correctly by looking at the draft classes; it wasn't a crazy number of picks, just a couple more compared to the originally scheduled season.

if you were in SMJHL HO it'd probably be an SMJHL team wouldn't it? that's why i was thinking S42 SMJHL lines up with who i think became GM of a team around that time

I was an SHL GM at the time i don't remember this at all
I was in SHL HO- SMJHL HO came to us pointing at an SHL team.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Paper straws

[Image: creller_dragons.png]