Create Account

Tyrann Mathieu Dismissed by LSU

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/...violating-rules

Sure many of you have seen this, but WOW. Heisman finalist and Chuck Bednarik winner last year and he just got dismissed. He was their best playmaker, albeit not their best player (evidenced by him giving up 8.8 YPC).

I think he easily could have become a Top 10 pick because of his big play ability and potential. Reports are that it is his third failed drug test in as many seasons. Man, if I was as talented as this, I wouldn't be smoking my career away. Hopefully he transfers somewhere where he can get his head on straight.

Hey Mathieu...WVU needs a corner!

He is small for his position, and now is a notorious crack head. His stock has slipped down to a late 1st rounder I think.

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Aug 10 2012, 04:54 PM
He is small for his position, and now is a notorious crack head. His stock has slipped down to a late 1st rounder I think.

I'm pretty sure he only smokes weed. Doesn't mess you up like crack does, lol. Yeah he is small though.

Also reports that he has decided to transfer to Georgia Southern University.

Honeybadger dont give a shit!

He isn't going to WVU, lol. He's probably headed to the FCS.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Aug 10 2012, 06:43 PM
He isn't going to WVU, lol. He's probably headed to the FCS.

I know, lol. His Wikipedia says Georgia Southern, but I haven't seen any truth to that anywhere.

Big time guys getting dismissed. Greg Reid, Michael Dyer and now Mathieu.

I'm seeing McNeese State right now with some folks saying he's "already transferred".

Yeah apparently Josh Jasper (player for LSU) tweeted that he transferred to McNeese. I'm only guessing he's going to enter the 2013 Draft.

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Aug 10 2012, 04:54 PM
notorious crack head? lol seth lol

hes too small to be an elite DB in the NFL IMO, but he is by far the best collegiate DB.
i give LSU and Les Miles some credit. dont see many college players as good as him getting dismissed.
crazy shit

Its bullshit to see another big time college player lose his spot in a school and on a team because a harmless drug like marijuana. Fucking bullshit that Marijuana is still considered such "a dangerous drug" in this day and age.

I'm not even a big Mathieu fan either, I was tired of hearing about him to be honest. But he is an elite undersized cornerback, would never make it as an NFL safety though.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Aug 10 2012, 09:39 PM

notorious crack head? lol seth lol

hes too small to be an elite DB in the NFL IMO, but he is by far the best collegiate DB.
i give LSU and Les Miles some credit. dont see many college players as good as him getting dismissed.
crazy shit

Yeah, honestly I was shocked. Arguably the most talked about/popular player last season, aside from RG3. Can't believe they'd dismiss him, but props for standing by their team rules.

He's also not a GREAT Man to Man DB. He gave up 8 yards per catch. He's a hard hitter who will make you think twice about throwing towards him, though.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 10 2012, 10:32 PM

Yeah, honestly I was shocked. Arguably the most talked about/popular player last season, aside from RG3. Can't believe they'd dismiss him, but props for standing by their team rules.

He's also not a GREAT Man to Man DB. He gave up 8 yards per catch. He's a hard hitter who will make you think twice about throwing towards him, though.
he would be better suited for safety in the NFL.
i dont see him sticking alot of teams #1 reciever

i personally wouldnt spend a top 10 pick on him before this dismissal shit