Create Account

S63 WJC Team World Roster Announcement

[Image: DfPzyAi.png]

Team World has assembled a roster of the most effective and talented hockey players from all around the globe. As the team’s GM and Head Coach, I would like to enthusiastically welcome these twenty young superstars to the locker room for a thrilling tournament. We may lack a unifying flag to rally around, but the competitive spirit thrives without regard for geography!

I’ll have to play some of you out of position, but only a few. If you’re one of the rare players who is being played out of position, just know that you’re a vital asset to the team, and I’m very thankful to you for your willingness to step up and do what’s best for the team.

Last season, Team World went 5-5-2 in the Round Robin stage of play - I will do whatever I can to exceed that record. The sim may not play along with my hopes, but we’ll absolutely give it our best effort.

Forwards:

Jay Cue - @Opera_Phantom
Emeril Lagasse - @Emeril
Mads McBride - @NJBadApple
Dave Heinrich - @Tesla
Ashley Stubbs - @Wally
JR Frankenstero - @Punk42AE
Dalton Canders - @dmcand
C.J. Broussard - @CJTheM16
Nathan McMathews - @nethxnn

Defensemen:

Jamal Nightingale - @academydropout
Drakocarr Sunazzo - @Vik
Binko Koivu - @goldenglutes
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II - @Weretarantula
Beneroid Giganticron - @Chewbacca
Tres Sombreros II - @AL GRINGO
Jericho Styles - @jzkitty21
Dexter Kirk - @Neadex
Gregory Hemmingway - @Pezell56x

Goalies:

Rusty Remao - @Sly92
Nina Tucker - @ByrdeMan

Welcome to the team everyone! I’m excited to meet all of you - feel free to reach out through site PMs or on Discord if you have any questions or would just like to say hi! Win it for the world!

Yesssssssssssssssss lesssssssssss doooooooo thissssssssssss

[Image: Wally.png]

Wooo!

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

wth

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

:-]

[Image: 336.jpg]