Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

Our team has to get dressed at the hotel and our full gear with skates is our new game day fit. Yes we will be fully dressed with skates before we get on the bus.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

I would say in ANA we would need to come to the rink dressed as cowboys/cowgirls. Chaps, hats, and vests. Dress to impress YEEE HAWWWWW

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

The new dress code for the Los Angeles Panthers is some sort of Panthers themed apparel. Does not have to be a suit, but something with the Panthers logo on the top half

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

The entire team would have to wear graphic tees and cargo shorts. We're gonna look like the team is going to disney or something, in really casual outfits that look kinda dorky.

I think if I was in charge of the Knight dress code, we'd keep it lose for most of the time but to build chemistry we'd sometimes have coordinated outfits on game days. Maybe 1 day we all wear some shiny silver suits to mimic knights, or maybe all in lumberjack gear or something.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Everyone on the team must come wearing some sort of Halloween costume. We vote on the best costumes from the 66 games leading to the team Halloween party to determine the best costume

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

seattle will now strictly wear hawaiian shirts and swim trunks for all home games, and full 3 piece suits for all away games. this is to intimidate the competition on the road and to have fun at home.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

If you want to play well, you have to dress well. Me and the gang are showing up to every game in tailored matching suits, but everyone has full discretion over shirt color, ties, and socks. We need to look united, but still allow some individuality to shine through

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Fisher gear only, rubber boots, plaid shirts with no under shirt always open, piece of straw in the mouth, chewing tobacco in hand. Really just gotta represent that fully country side of Newfoundland, Belle Island style.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Nothing. The dress code is completely nothing. Full nudity. Nah, I am kidding. We should all be wearing purple bedsheets with holes for the eyes and the mouth, trying to look as closer to a spectre as we can.

I think if the Baltimore Platoon were going to implement a team uniform i think that it should be cowboy themed. All that needs to be said is this: assless chaps

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Buffalo Stampede keep it simple with team licensed sweats and joggers. Some of the fellas wear hats, some of the fellas do not wear hats. We all wear green and gold crocs.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

We're gonna wear purple banana hammocks lookin like borat ass and also crocs who doesn't love crocs if you're reading this levi thanks for the tpe last week i prob didnt deserve it

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Jaska Seppala of the buffalo stampede has decided to come up with a new dress code for the buffalo stampede. Our dress code will be suits. That is something not done before

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

The boys are all coming suites up. Everyone looking as fresh as possible because look good play good and maybe idk rip a couple goals we’ll find out tomorrow. It’s anyone guess but at least you’re wearing a suit

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers