Create Account

Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind retires

Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind announces his retirement in a press conference:
"I have decided to step away from the game of hockey. It feels weird to say retire, but I guess that’s what it is.

It’s strange to think that something which has been a part of me since before I can remember will no longer be a part of my future. This was not an easy decision, but in order to be honest with myself, it was time to confront the reality that hockey had become unenjoyable for me. I was no longer committed to getting better and therefore I was getting worse. It was an unsustainable trajectory not only for my career but also for my mental health, and therefore it was better to stop altogether.

That’s it. Thanks for listening and taking part in my retirement press conference.

I wish all of you the best and I look forward to enjoying this game from the stands again! See you around the rinks."

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2022, 09:48 AM by The__Y-man__100. Edited 1 time in total.)

Latvian stud!

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Enjoy retirement!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]