Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive #1 - Future and Plans for Erik Erikson (Edited)
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2023, 09:12 AM by CptSquall. Edited 1 time in total.)

Erik Erikson is born from a long bloodline of hard working vikings. His work ethic can be summarized within one word, "tough". Now although Erik can work hard, that still can't do much unless I step in and activley progress him. In my first Deep Dive I will explain all my goals and everything I want done with Erikson. To begin, I plan on max earning, from now on I believe I will truly be able to buy all max equipment from today untill he retires in the far future. I plan on doing this through graphics as I feel that's the best way to get a ton of money in a short amount of time. It's like legal money laundering. Although money is a huge part within max earning I also plan on doing anything I can do to get TPE, no matter the task. I currently don't want to write this Deep Dive, however I understand that +5 TPE will be useful for updates and help me in progressing and updating Erikson. Any TPE helps, as I have great plans for Erikson in his future, and I don't want myself to mess them up.

Now we'll talk about Erikson's SMJHL Career, this will be a rather short section. I want to keep Erikson in the J for his max of 4 seasons. This way I he can be fully developed by the time he enters the major leagues and cause terror. I don't care much about statistics after rookie year as I only really want the Rookie Of The Year, adding on to this, the difficulty in the Rookie Of The Year this season is huge. There are multiple high scoring rookies, Khris Ray Thiago is leading rookies in Points overall, while Inactive Forever is leading in Goals, the offense in this class is heavy, however the defense is just as good, with fellow Berserker Adelbert Steiner being an absolute stud. I don't know how much of a chance I have at truly winning, however with my hard work ethic and me being a top goal scorer in the class, I have a chance.

After the J, Erikson will enter SHL to whatever team drafted him. He will be an immediate help, due to my constant updating of his offensive attributes I think Erikson can truly be a 1st Liner. I'll always remain a max earner. Erikson's play style will be able to change with his teams needs, I'm always available to the idea of him placing his TPE in places I thought otherwise. The difficulty in the SHL is huge though, so his rookie season might not be the best due to the stars of the league like Manning stealing my star power.

Now closing this all together. I simply want to have a lot of fun with Erik, however I also want him to be a superstar in his time and this Deep Dive simply shows my thought process while doing this, I hope this can be a solid reminder to my future self.

[Image: Jy6UjIO.png]
Sig By: @Carpy48

Approved, +5 TPE to @Beta

[Image: CptSquall.gif]