Create Account

S71 mPT#2: King Fancy

This season, tell me about your player's life outside of hockey!

Your task: Tell me about your player's community service and/or humanitarian contribution! If none, tell me why!

25 words minimum!

You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

This PT will close Monday, June 12th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 TPE.

If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Cale really enjoys helping out the community and wants to help grow the sport so he does a lot of school talks and readings. He goes into classrooms around the city and reads to kids and answers questions about being a professional hockey player.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Ekaterina did a lot of time talking to kids about why performance-enhancing drugs are not good for them. But I do not know if it counts as a humanitarian contribution if it was mandated by a judge. It was either that, or 6 months in prison, and trips wanted Valieva to play her rookie season in Baltimore.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Sven Petterson has a foundation built around helping kids that do not have the means to get equipment, pay for ice time, skating lessons, etc.  Growing the game in all communities is important to him - he doesn't want the cost to be a barrier to kids having an opportunity to learn and play this wonderful sport!

Any good Lutheran Christian strives to follow the core tenant of being charitable in a down to earth way. For August, he focuses on food banks. Not just donating money to help them keep going, but also donating non perishable foodstuffs.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Marcel Beck likes to go to the children's hospital dressed as movie characters. Most of the time its fun, but once he went as a Xenomorph, and that didn't go over too well.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

My player is active in organisations that promote democracy and reasonable political discourse both domestically and abroad. Sadly this seems to be more important at home lately though...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

my player's community service thing is making soup for all the peoples. shrimp soup, french soup, soup soup, taco soup, american soup, and most importantly zoup. it's for a good cause i swear.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Bellamy Blake likes to volunteer with Make A Wish to help ailing children fulfill their dreams. He doesn’t help out as a hockey player, but just as a citizen and a good person who is willing to help! He plans to do this in Baltimore as well once he gets called up.

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Shaggy had a lot of ideas but eventually took over his dad's old promo contract with a popular coffee brand that gives out free coffee samples to underprivileged office workers. Can't have tired people walking around in the morning after all.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Thomas Liebold does not have any humanitarian contributions towards humans because he thinks their mean and oftentimes annoying. he does however donate tons of money and food to local animal shelters because dogs are always nice.

Ben Jammin is all about the music and the people so this season he will be hosting his own DJ set where all proceeds will go to the Chicago general hospital!

(31 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Alvin Wong is very involved in the Yukon community. As the newly elected captain of the team, he has started several initiatives on and off the ice to help increase community engagement and awareness to certain issues that are dear to his heart. A few examples of his philanthropic endeavors are the Malamutes Rescue center that he has donated half of his earning to in order to provide a safe environment and home for abused, retired, or deemed at risk malamutes, helping them recover and find a new loving home. Also, he is a staunch supporter of "Firing Tanner into the Sun" initiative that co-GM @BadWolf has started, he has encouraged all fans and even his own teammates to donate to the worthy cause.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Petr Svoboda servers, not his community, but his nation. As an asset, both one of literal creation and figurative, of the State Security Agency, Petr serves in highly-classified operations around North America and as a propaganda tool.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 11:28 AM by esilverm. Edited 1 time in total.)

Pass Forfeit goes around giving ice to people who are warm as is tradition with most hockey related charities. This greatly helps those who like the cold but not the warm

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]