Create Account

Most Points by an Andy player in one season
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2023, 12:33 PM by Andy. Edited 1 time in total.)

As we have past the midway point, I noticed something special happening for Meowski.

As a user I have been here for almost 9 years (my anniversary for being on the site is at the end of the month). In that time I have had some pretty decent success as a user but not as a player. When Meowski was drafted, I told GM's I want to win and help the team win, but I also wanted to compete for individual awards as I have never won one in my entire time in the SHL or the SMJHL. This past year I actually won my first SMJHL Championship which was pretty cool. But I digress. This past Sim Meowski became second place on the list in points in a season with 50. Currently has only Tanjiro Kamodo to beat who had 53 in S62.

Looking back on my players, here are there best seasons:
Forward Aviad Ratzon:
S27 EDM | 50GP | 18G | 17A | 35P | +11 | 130sog | 13.85sh% | 13ppp | 80 hit | 8 blk |
To the current 66 game schedule that would translate into (I rounded up if it was above .5):
24G | 22A | 46P

(This was also back on the SimonT engine so who knows what he would have been like in the current SHL on FHM)

Defenseman Noctis Caelum: (He was snubbed for an award nomination for this season but that is a story for another day)
S38 MIN | 50GP | 12G | 37A | 49P | +13 | 82 sog | 14.63sh% | 19ppp | 98 hit | 79 blk
Translated into the current SHL 66 game schedule:
16G | 49A | 56P | 129 hit | 104 blk

This I actually believe would be a pretty good season and could also be counted as the highest amount of points I have scored in a season if we went with these numbers. However, if this was also on the SimonT engine so who knows how we would do now.

Forward Shota Aizawa (This was a burnout player so his production will not good however he did amass 142 points in his career somehow):
S52 BAP | 50GP | 8 G | 13A | 21P | -11 | 98 sog | 8.16 sh% | 4 ppp | 57 hit | 5 blk | 14 pim
Translated into the current SHL 66 game schedule:
11 G | 17A | 28P |

This definitely was not a great player and was also when the SHL transitioned from SimonT to FHM. I also believe that he was rebuilt for FHM by @JR95 or by @mastersheep or possibly even @Zoone16 so I owe them thanks for him breaking 10 points even.

Now we start getting to the good players:
Defenseman Tanjiro Kamado
S62 BAP | 66GP | 14G | 39A | 53P | +36 | 250sog | 5.60 sh% | 10ppp | 72 hit | 62 blk |

This I believe is a solid season for defenseman in general. Being a more offensive minded one the hits and blocks were not great. This definitely is a true testament that my players are not good fantasy players ever.

Now we get to my current player. Pawter Meowski (probably one of my favorite names for a player ever).
Recently he broke 100 points for his career this season in only his second season in the SHL. While probably not going to be a household name, my goal is for him to be a point per game scored and a power play phenom.

His season currently looks like this:
S71 TEX | 49GP | 22G | 28A | 50P | -12 | 149sog | 14.77sh% | 14ppp | 66 hit | 31 blk |
What his end of season stats could end up looking like are:
30G | 38A | 68P

This would blow past my season high of 53 points by Kamado and my theoretical season high of 56 by Caelum. While this number is definitely a bit high, I do suspect to finish about 64/65 points for the season which would be a new career high for any of my players in an individual season.

Other interesting Miscellaneous stats for Meowski:

This season he has set the most goals in a season by a player I have created from Ratzons 18 to his current 22. Assists he sitting behind both Kamado and Caelum who had 39 and 37 each in their best seasons. Those may be a bit harder to match and his predicted end of season assists is only 38 by his current pace which would put him second all time for any of my players.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I've always wanted to win this award, one of those distant dreams that I will never achieve :(

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2023, 12:59 PM by sve7en. Edited 1 time in total.)

06-16-2023, 12:35 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I've always wanted to win this award, one of those distant dreams that I will never achieve :(

Unlucky ngl

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Love to see it! Can't wait to see what else Pawter does for Texas!

Renegades

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Always felt lucky that we were lucky to draft you when we did! Big Meows in Texas!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Meowski career is only at the beginning, hope we will have more fantastic season with him!

We will try to put him over the 70 pts mark in the future Wink

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]