Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive #1 - My favorites on Kelowna roster
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2023, 04:33 PM by CptSquall. Edited 2 times in total.)

Favourites on Kelowna roster
I will select six players. That are my favorites and play for Kelowna.
Let's start from the bottom and that is Number 6
Number 6: Jamhi Huovinen
Jamhi Huovinen Joined us as a Free Agent this far he had a not-bad season I think he can show something.
He can get good  stats but he is not my definite favorite I think that's all from me good season Jamhi  Knights
Number 5: Logan Webb
He has a good start in the season but he doesn't seem to me the right way we can await at least 55+ points season but I'm not very sure about this. good season Logan Knights

Number 4: Jonas Salat
Having a very good season start and was a #9 overall pick for a defender he has very accurate shots and is quite fast  
I'm projecting at least 50+ points but I'm not 100% sure overall good player to have for sure Good season Jonas!  Knights

Number 3: Brooklyn Physt
and we have another defender this time she got a bit worse start but now she gets points very fast from having 1 point instantly to 6 points
And here I'm projecting 55+ points but I'm just 70% sure about this overall also a good player to have in the roster for just 4mil that's mad
Good Season Brooklyn!  Knights
Number 2: Kevin Kim
Kevin has an unbelievable season start having 19 points I think that's a great start for an S71 player he's a powerplay player a penalty-kill player
he scores a lot and has 10 assists Im projecting 65-80 points for him but it can be even more.
Kevin is a very talkative person.
Good Season Kevin Knights

And the last player for me the best of the best a guy that has the most goals for Kelowna and he's a S72 player
I won't make it longer sorry.
The name is Number one: Arthur Kaliyev my personal favorite what a player he's a top scorer for Kelowna great shooter fast player just a perfection
A top Player for me Im Projecting a good load of points more than Kevin and that 75+ which means 75-whatever number what a man to have on the team
personally, a guy to speak to he has a good sense of humor and is a friendly person Good Season Arthur! Knights
AND! A BONUS 
David Soupre
Frenchman from Toulouse he's a recent draftee and he has 12 points that is not bad he's accurate and fast but his takeaways are worse than expected
and for his height, he's defensively bad on it but Im projecting 50+ points he's kinda good 39th overall pick Good Season David! Knights

Trey Daniels
Also, a good player he had a worse start but he quickly got back to the top I think he can be the top 5 pointers for Kelowna
I'm projecting  60+ points and that will be all from me Good Season! Knights
Hope you enjoyed
Regards
MartinLK.

Approved, +5 TPE to @MartinLK

[Image: CptSquall.gif]