Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2023, 09:36 AM by Pyro182. Edited 1 time in total.)

The newest video game on the scene is SHL72 and they are in the process of designing your player right now! The developers have given you the freedom to give any player a stat or attribute change, and if you really wish, the option to sabotage someone else. What hidden ability is your player going to develop? 
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S72 SMJHL Rookies (S73 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Tuesday, August 22nd @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

My player will be the best fighter the world has ever seen. Ever heard of Mike Tyson? Yeah, that’ll be me but with ice skates. I will be dribbling heads onto the ice like I’m playing basketball.

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]

Kristian Seppanen is already showing promise on the defensive end; and as a natural playmaker, it only makes sense for him to round out his game by developing a scoring touch. But it wouldn't be fun to just give Seppanen a rifle of a shot from the blue line...so instead, he's developing scoring prowess by having perfected the Michigan, to not only score at an elite level, but do so with finesse.

Dunkler has been building his game to be more of an enabler for his team mates than a scorer. Accordingly, he would have the crispest tape to tape passes in the league. Getting a pass from him would be so crisp, it would feel like chewing 5 gum.

word count: 48

Jussi Mutou has shown he’s got the scoring touch, currently tied for the goal lead amongst all rookies. Although he does spend a lot of time in the penalty box. Working this into an X-Factor and we have Out The Box: After exiting the penalty box, Mutou gets an elite boost to skating, shooting, and passing for the next play.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Sad Ketchups hidden ability is going to be 99 in stick checking which would help round out Sad Ketchup as a dominate player as he is still trying to figure out the defensive aspects of his game, this hidden ability would make Sad Ketchup a machine in the SHL72 game.
Code:
40 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Prince Marius would demonstrate his elite ability to put pucks in net even if it his own net. His puckintonet stat would go up to 99.

Bobby Tkachuky would have a special ability called immovable object. This would make Bobby Tkachuky to truly shine as the perfect screener as he can be moved or touched while he is in front of the net (just like he is in right now in the SMJHL).

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Axel is going to have a passive that makes him the fastest skater on the ice for the first 5 minutes of every period. He's also going to have a hidden sabotage that never lets his PDO exceed 95 =(

[Image: qqfzCsq.png]

roman roy's player attributes should include a 99 in shooting to reflect his superhuman scoring ability that should be reflected in the game, otherwise it may be unrealistic Wink

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Known for his aggressive forchecking and getting lots of hits but not known for big hits and wasnt a hitter before the j Daniel Durkburg is having a good season more down the line of what i thought this season would go down like i guess i would give his x-factor "Sneaky Grinder"

Quote:
Citadelles

My special skill, (as a goalie) would be ureal skating. Not only does this make it easier to stay in position and make quick saves, but it also would give me the ability to make great plays behind the net and skate to open pucks to get to teammates (or possibly go for that EN).

Kenny Omega's special skill has to be being able to pull off all the wrestling moves he was accustomed to doing back during his old career in the game. So, if he gets in a fight, he can put someone in the One-Winged Angel and immediately win the fight.

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

X-factor of Vyacheslav Shevchenko will be "Late Game Saviour" and it lies in the fact that, if the team loses in 3 minutes before the end of the game, the player receives + 1 to all attacking skills

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

My special ability in the new video game is that The Great Khali can grab opposing players and chokeslam them if they are coming across the blue line a little faster then he'd like.

The Great Khali - #50 - RD
THE PUNJABI PLAYBOY RISES AGAIN