Create Account

S73 mPT#1: Creative Title

Nevek Kove favorite video game would be baldur's gates 3 because it's such an amazing game and i would recommend everyone to play it. some of my real life friend worked on it and they deserve recognition.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Jeff Goldblum's favorite game is rock band. Though due to how eccentric he is, he tends to not even play the game while the xbox is on. He just holds the guitar and jams out to free form jazz while his band plays backing instruments.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

My player's favorite video game is Super Mario 64. Whenever he has down time between games or after a practice, you can expect Jack McCarthy to be perfecting the backwards long jump and pursuing a new 120 start time goal.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Klaes loves the turn based/strategy/RPG style games. X-com, Baldur's Gate, Wasteland, Shadowrun. He's currently playing Jagged Alliance 3. He's a bit of a scum saver though and too scared but put it on permadeath right now.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

James does try and game but he can't very much, and he prefers very chill games like football manager or Cities Skylines when he does.

billy herrington's meteoric rise to superstardom in america was heavily influenced by his presence in memes on Twitch. as a result, he has become a massive gamer alongside male adult filmstars such as Van Darkholme

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

The Murray has been playing destiny since release and been loving every second of it. The fast-paced gameplay gets his reaction times up to game speed and helps him avoid hits from opponents

John Brown's favorite video game is the well received video game Red Dead Redemption 2. He specifically enjoys this game for its more modern take on progressive politics of the era, and especially enjoys getting to freely vent his frustration on those who would keep his fellow people of God in chains.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 11:28 PM by PremierBromanov. Edited 1 time in total.)

You'd like Tiberius Kane's favorite video game would be Command and Conquer 95 or Tiberian Sun, but contrary to popular belief, its actually Gex, the game with a gecko in it

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Melvin doesn't play video games because he doesn't have hands and hasn't thought to fund a controller that can be used with hooves yet. But I bet he would like murder all the things games.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I loved beating trella in gobelry goo its my favorite game of all time next to being dumb ND stupid
That's y u always was ur hands before

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Jiggle E Puff's favorite game series is pokemon, obviously. He would struggle to pick a favorite entry in the series as he is in almost every one. Recently he has been trying to do an all-jigglypuff nuzlocke of Pokemon Fire Red but he has been unsuccessful thus far

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

With Toasty's big schedule around training and games he just doesn't have time or interest in in games for his downtime. Sometimes he'll catch up on shows but he has too little time for games.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

As much as Egli would love to play video games he just doesn't have the time. Puck is life. Between hockey, hockey and hockey, there is little time left for Egli.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Pengu is currently playing Battle Brothers. Its a turn based strategy game where you manage a mercenary group that is just trying to survive and make their way in the world.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]