Create Account

S74 Pro/Am Graphics Tournament - Announcements & Sign-Ups

Last reminder to sign up (especially looking for pros right now) or to reconsider if you signed up and realized you don't have time to participate after all.

P.S. If we end up with an uneven number of participants, those that signed up last might have to be put on a waiting list.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

ImNotAPro

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

trademeyour2ks

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

We have an even amount of participants on both sides now, but if you still want to sign up, please go ahead. Next announcement will follow tomorrow.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 04:59 AM by Carpy48. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello everyone!
Voting for our S74 Pro/Am Wallpaper contest has ended and the good news first: We managed to get to at least 75 individual voters in round 2 which means... one more free card pack for everyone who voted! If you voted in round 1 as well that's two packs for you. You should receive those free packs from the cards department soon.

Thanks to everyone who participated in our graphics contest, we loved all your wallpapers (you can find links to all of them below), but now let's get to our final voting results because that's what you're here for. Only the top 3 places will win prize money.

The winners are....

1st place: 318 points
Team 4
Amateur: @SFresh3
Pro: @Nokazoa
$7.5M for each of you!

2nd place: 233 points
Team 5
Amateur: @Shiamus
Pro: @Amidships
$5M for each of you!

3rd place: 221 points
Team 7
Amateur: @Troy_McClure03
Pro: @Ragnar
$2.5M for each of you!

4th place: 218 points
Team 1
Amateur: @Akoustique
Pro: @sköldpaddor

Congrats to all our winners! As you can see it was extremely close between 3rd and 4th place in the end.

The 4th place team may submit their wallpaper for grading and will receive a 2x bonus (must be marked in the post). They can decide whether the final payout should be split or just go to one of the users. Write that into the submission.

Of course all participants will receive 3 free card packs as well.

Overview of all final submissions (click for full size):

Team 1: @Akoustique / @sköldpaddor
[Image: WK8f74G.jpeg]

Team 2: @kahri / @slothfacekilla
[Image: CMXWCxq.png]

Team 3: @oknom / @Ruggsy
[Image: WgPZK6M.png]

Team 4: @SFresh3 / @Nokazoa
[Image: NQ1bz61.png]

Team 5: @Shiamus / @Amidships
[Image: 453CZsy.png]

Team 6: @ThePyroAlpaca / @Crazytomato
[Image: HAJgxmz.png]

Team 7: @Troy_McClure03 / @Ragnar
[Image: EjotEMj.png]

Team 8: @Valpix / @enigmatic
[Image: 5rDnSel.png]

We'll see you soon for our next tournament! Announcement should be up in a little while.

Stars Lions Berserkers

Congrats guys! A lot of good submissions

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Nice

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Thanks for the carry @Ragnar ! Great job everyone!!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!