Create Account

The "Shining Stars" Hall of Fame
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2023, 06:52 PM by CptSquall. Edited 2 times in total.)

Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars

Now then, with some of the posts y'all have seen @Wally make the last day or two it is no secret that all of us on the Toronto North Stars are looking to do everything to bring some life to this team. I myself have been a huge proponent of bringing this team to life and making them feel less like something off of some fan made forum and more into a real sports team.

That said, like the main Hall of Fame our own team version has been regretfully neglected over time. This season I will be personally overhauling what will now be known as the Shining Stars Hall of Fame. A place to retire the jerseys of team legends throughout the seasons. For S74 there will be 3. Look for them to be posted during days where the simulation will feature games against certain special teams who may be significant in one way or another.

I'll also take this opportunity to thank Wally and Mcgrids for giving me the role of team historian as well as letting me drum up a little creative media and bring the Toronto North Stars to life.

Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2023, 06:49 PM by CloudRobot.)

11-12-2023, 06:40 PMCptSquall Wrote: Wong Button, please wait
Absolutely moving article brought me to tears

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

11-12-2023, 06:49 PMCloudRobot Wrote: Absolutely moving article brought me to tears

Laughing

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Stars

Cannot wait!!

[Image: Wally.png]

New Stars HOF members :O

Feel like it's been a while!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!